No announcement yet.

4wd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read it was ok to engage 4x4 as long as you were not over 50, and dissengage it at any speed?
    What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
      alas joker my ridgeees are anything but cheap, swear to god i wish we"d just got a cat, they eat what they want, they sleep where and when they want, wa actualy bought a bigger corner suite to fit em all on.... (would"nt change em for the world on a stick tho )
      allways wanted one of them ridgebacks but never ever got round to owning one , ended up with english bulldog . thai ridgeback . and rescued lab ,nearly took a staffy bitch of some little pr~ck in peckham the other day driving my lorry saw him kicking it at a telephone box , so lucky he was so young (about 12-13)
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        ,nearly took a staffy bitch of some little pr~ck in peckham the other day driving my lorry saw him kicking it at a telephone box , so lucky he was so young (about 12-13)
        at that age he still should of known better cruel b-----d and where are the parents mind you most parents just let them get away with it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

allways wanted one of them ridgebacks but never ever got round to owning one , ended up with english bulldog . thai ridgeback . and rescued lab ,nearly took a staffy bitch of some little pr~ck in peckham the other day driving my lorry saw him kicking it at a telephone box , so lucky he was so young (about 12-13)
          you have a thai ridgeback...! unusual hound, you dont see many in the british isles, not teaching you to suck eggs but do you know that their the only other canine (along with rhodesians) that have the ridge and are still widely believed to come from the original ridgey...the hottentot
          the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

and as for the little p%%%%k in peckham yiu need to buy yourself a sawn off, hell i"ll let you have one of mine....

Comment

and as for the little p%%%%k in peckham yiu need to buy yourself a sawn off, hell i"ll let you have one of mine....

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                I read it was ok to engage 4x4 as long as you were not over 50, and dissengage it at any speed?
                for a 2nd gen (guess what you got !) only drive in 4WD on the loose or slippery (NOT tarmac) and keep speed under 50)

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
                  you have a thai ridgeback...! unusual hound, you dont see many in the british isles, not teaching you to suck eggs but do you know that their the only other canine (along with rhodesians) that have the ridge and are still widely believed to come from the original ridgey...the hottentot
                  a friend of mine was the first to bring to bring em into the country, my bitch (lamai)was out of the first litter bred in this country
                  the thai -ridge is believed to be about 6ooo years old,(ancient cave drawings)
                  they say that the hottentot dog is not related to the thai dog due to the travel capabilities of those times (who knows)
                  the thai dog has several types of ridges mine has a bowling pin ridge
                  they was once a royal dog in thailand(dont know nowdays
                  the great grandfather of my dog is on a thai stamp

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                    Whilst on the subject: When I disengage 4wd the dashboard light stays on, and doesn't go off until I engage reverse and 'back-up a few feet.

Does this mean that until I reverse a few feet I am still in 4wd, or is it just the 4wd light that stay on?
                    Cheers
                    Trev D.

Comment

Originally posted by trevdowle
                      Whilst on the subject: When I disengage 4wd the dashboard light stays on, and doesn't go off until I engage reverse and 'back-up a few feet.

Does this mean that until I reverse a few feet I am still in 4wd, or is it just the 4wd light that stay on?
                      no m8... flick yer button off and if you drive on a bit and the light still dont go off let off the revs and it will go off when your put the accelerator back on...

Stu
                      http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by trevdowle

I have found that easing off the throttle usually turns it off, although it does take a hard or two to turn off.

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thai doggies

i stand corrected joker, and i never knew the breed was THAT old, my ridgeys have only been going since the 17th century... (well not my actual ones ).... if you get a boy as well you"ll be able to tell the lads down the pub you own a thai lady boy (lame, i know) when my wife shows me how to work her computer properly (took me 3 hours to write this) i"ll put up some pics of my gang of troublemakers

Comment

Staying on the subject , My old 2nd Gen used to have a bell that used to sound if you tried to engage 4wd over 50mph.

Andy

Comment

I think you'll find thats the bell-housing making that noise if you engage doing over 50, he he
                              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X