4wd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4wd

hi guys , could you please advise me on whether 4x4 can be selected on my fanny magnet whilst in motion
    surfs up (in sales anyway)

Originally posted by kev n sam
    hi guys , could you please advise me on whether 4x4 can be selected on my fanny magnet whilst in motion
    Don't know about fanny magnets, but on my smoke belching, imperceptibly moving, tree hugger upsetting armchair, yes, below about 50, in a straight line, on something slippery.

Someone will no doubt come up with the 'correct' answer, but that's about the size of it.

Comment

with a 3rd gen yes it can, flick the button let off the revs a little and happy hunting.....
      the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        Don't know about fanny magnets, but on my smoke belching, imperceptibly moving, tree hugger upsetting armchair, yes, below about 50, in a straight line, on something slippery.

Someone will no doubt come up with the 'correct' answer, but that's about the size of it.
        pmfsl

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
          with a 3rd gen yes it can, flick the button let off the revs a little and happy hunting.....
          but mines a second gen

Comment

but mines a second gen
            In which case DO NOT use 4WD on tarmac, reserve it for the slippery stuff or your transmission is gonna get wound up

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

but mines a second gen
              in that case then only on slippery surface up to 50mph
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

but mines a second gen
                serves you right for being a cheapskate then (cue outrage from all 2nd gen owners fnar fnar)

Comment

serves you right for being a cheapskate then (cue outrage from all 2nd gen owners fnar fnar)
                  Hippo's gonna have you for breakfast insulting her like that

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                    Hippo's gonna have you for breakfast insulting her like that

Trev
                    thats why i bought a 3ltr intercooler, makes me that harder to catch......

Comment

thats why i bought a 3ltr intercooler, makes me that harder to catch......
                      Wait til Linda see's this, you aint gonna outrun the bullet (a fine black example of the 2nd Gen) !!!!!!!!!!!

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                        Wait til Linda see's this, you aint gonna outrun the bullet (a fine black example of the 2nd Gen) !!!!!!!!!!!

Trev
                        pmsl 2nd gen third gen , 2whats a gen between friends eh

Comment

can see why you can afford a 3 gen you have bought the cheap ridgebacks !!!!
                          i on the on the other hand have the original ridgebacks
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Ist gen misses a mention again- you can "shift-on-the-move" with a 1st Gen. if you have manual hubs fitted and they are locked!!!!!