@ stormforce1067

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ stormforce1067

it was great to meet you and your good wife friday!!!

btw. i went to porthowan ( i think thats the correct spelling )

very nice there and i had a drive up the hills to the left and followed the rough track that as a sign on it saying not suitable for motor vehicles but i did it anyway it wasnt a prob for the surf! it comes out at the top end of raf portreath, what a place to visit! is that where hells mouth ( i think you call it) is?? or is that further north?
    CHEERS JOHN................

Originally posted by slim
    it was great to meet you and your good wife friday!!!

btw. i went to porthowan ( i think thats the correct spelling )

very nice there and i had a drive up the hills to the left and followed the rough track that as a sign on it saying not suitable for motor vehicles but i did it anyway it wasnt a prob for the surf! it comes out at the top end of raf portreath, what a place to visit! is that where hells mouth ( i think you call it) is?? or is that further north?
    It was great to meet you too John made a change to go out and not stuck in.Hells Mouth (North Cliffs) if you come out of Hayle and turn left just b4 Lidl at the mini r/about and follow the road past Gwithian and then Godrevy and about 1-2 miles past godrevy yo will find Hells Mouth and if you continue along that road it will bring down to Portreath.At the top of the hill at Portreath if you look across the valley you will see RAF Portreath just.did you see any swimmers swimming out to GullRock while you were at Portreath,it dont look far but it is.Behind Gull Rock there is an under water forest which you can see at really low tide.There is also one behind St Michael's Mount which you can see at extra low tide too
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      It was great to meet you too John made a change to go out and not stuck in.Hells Mouth (North Cliffs) if you come out of Hayle and turn left just b4 Lidl at the mini r/about and follow the road past Gwithian and then Godrevy and about 1-2 miles past godrevy yo will find Hells Mouth and if you continue along that road it will bring down to Portreath.At the top of the hill at Portreath if you look across the valley you will see RAF Portreath just.did you see any swimmers swimming out to GullRock while you were at Portreath,it dont look far but it is.Behind Gull Rock there is an under water forest which you can see at really low tide.There is also one behind St Michael's Mount which you can see at extra low tide too
      yeah there was lots of people swimming and surfing and bathing there was lots of birds to look at too .......

i will have to pop up to see hells mouth at some point next week. ive got to see where everbody commites suicide .......sad realy...

Comment

. ive got to see where everbody commites suicide .......sad realy...
        I thought that was Beachy Head
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

yeah there was lots of people swimming and surfing and bathing there was lots of birds to look at too .......

i will have to pop up to see hells mouth at some point next week. ive got to see where everbody commites suicide .......sad realy...
          it's also a popular place (well it was b4 they put a fence up) for disposing of cars too.Is the little-un sleeping better yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            I thought that was Beachy Head
            there was someone killed at Hells Mouth not to long ago

Comment

it's also a popular place (well it was b4 they put a fence up) for disposing of cars too.Is the little-un sleeping better yet?
              she,s up and down at the moment, dont think the heat is doing her any good though!! thanks for asking!!

ive come over a little under the weather too. think its cause im thinking about them stupid seagulls eating my pastie

Comment

teach them a lesson and put some bi-carb in 1 and then let them have it

Comment

teach them a lesson and put some bi-carb in 1 and then let them have it
                  right ill put that on mondays shopping list!!!

Comment

right ill put that on mondays shopping list!!!

make sure it's xx large container tho

Comment

make sure it's xx large container tho
                      i take it you need a lot then??

Comment

i take it you need a lot then??
                        not necessarily but you may want a lot of pasties cause there's a hell of a lot of gulls to get

Comment

Hi Slim did you enjoy the rest of your holiday.Glad you got back o.k

Comment

Hi Slim did you enjoy the rest of your holiday.Glad you got back o.k
                            hi m8 yeah it was great we had some great weather on the second week!!
                            the drive back went ok apart from that bit of the a30 near bodmin i think!where there are lots of road works took a while to get through that....

thanks for asking!

btw was your 2.4 reg 983???

cause if it was then somebody in hayle as it...on lower church street near the cornubia inn....

oh and we went to paradise park on thursday we had a great day....the seagulls soon dispursed when the falcon came out to play...could do with a few of them down at st ives.....

Comment

hi m8 yeah it was great we had some great weather on the second week!!
                              the drive back went ok apart from that bit of the a30 near bodmin i think!where there are lots of road works took a while to get through that....

thanks for asking!

btw was your 2.4 reg 983???

cause if it was then somebody in hayle as it...on lower church street near the cornubia inn....

oh and we went to paradise park on thursday we had a great day....the seagulls soon dispursed when the falcon came out to play...could do with a few of them down at st ives.....
                              that stretch of road we have been waiting for years to be put to dual carriage way it is supposed to be open towards the end of next year.
                              My old 2.4 was a 93 k 231 on the plate and as far as i know it went to someone between truro and St Austell.Bird Paradise is a brilliant place if your into the wildlife.Glad you had a good time.How was the liile un in the end?

Comment

Working...
                              X