One of them said
    "WHO ARE THOSE GUYS"
    Attached Files
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Hamond in a dress and clarkson dreaming under a paper bag
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

The guy wot made the T-shirt was dyslexic and it should have read I AM A TWIG.
      the photos were taken at an exclusive event held to help out an aging surf Vagrant (no2) and was attended by many celebs including Zorro's wife in fetching multi coloured mask,Jotto of the desert (laurence's older brother) a scrubed up basement bird in pointy hat,and groucho mark's grandson Tom.
      And the star of the show was Rick Vagrant no2 in a feching hat and unmatching BRA.
      A good time was had by all and many thanks to Rick and TAM (who I suspect done most of the arranging)and to Jotto and Jenny for letting their home be used as a doss house for drunken surfers,and giving us lots of BACON BUTTIES for breakfast.
      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:10.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

[quote=pops]as in the Film butch cassidy and the sundance kid
        One of them said
        "WHO ARE THOSE GUYS"
        [/quote
        Cousin It , and The invisable man .

Glad you had a good time . We went to bed about 2-30 , I was up at 5-00 as I could not get comfy with my back playing up .I Went to Uxbridge Autoshow at 8-30 . I made it there via the back roads as I think I was still running on Newcastle Brown Ale .
        Thanks to Jenny and Jon for finding dark corners to let you guys camp down in .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
        X