Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric window

i have just purchased a 93 (L) 3.0 td surf
    I have found a problem with my passenger side rear electric window not working and under further investigation i have found that the motor and mechanism has been replaced by a cardboard tube propping the window up.
    Does anyone know of any one breaking a 93 surf or where i can get a cheap mechanism and motor.

Cheers people

Big Ginger
    To assume makes an ass out of u and me.

Ther are a couple of breakers in the for sale section.

Andy.

Comment

if you have no luck here the this guy on ebay had the whole mech and motor.i think it was £40+p&p
      http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfromZR9QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ2QQ fstypeZ1QQsaetmZ1152715457QQsa ssZfd550rwhpQQsspagenameZADMEQ 3aBQ3aSSQ3aUKQ3a21QQversionZ2
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ginger
        i have just purchased a 93 (L) 3.0 td surf
        I have found a problem with my passenger side rear electric window not working and under further investigation i have found that the motor and mechanism has been replaced by a cardboard tube propping the window up.
        Does anyone know of any one breaking a 93 surf or where i can get a cheap mechanism and motor.

Cheers people

Big Ginger

Inventive, Just hope that the bodge artist that did that little trick never worked out how to open the bonnet!

Amazing what some dipstick will do to a vehicle.
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

would have been ripped out to replace the rear window motor
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

He probably did what I did. Removed the motor to fit to the tailgate, and then drove off, only to find when he got there that the window was fullly down! Luckily when it happened to me I had a bag of zipties so I was able to do a fully professional repair.

Dave

Comment

window motor

I will have a look over the weekend if I still have a motor

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X