cheapest winch bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapest winch bumper

any of u guys came across any reasonablly priced winch bumpers.

been having a look and the only ones that seem to be available are warn and arb. i do like the arb one but the £500ish price tag is a bit off putting.

i seems that you can pick one up for suki or a land rover for a lot less, around £200.

has anyone else got an alternative to the warn or arb?

cheers scotty

http://www.tjm.com.au/

Some of their stuff looks mint, dunno about prices though, but they do have a UK distributor in Southampton- Platypus Trading. Contact details on link above.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

I think Jotto or Danno was in the midst of building a prototype.....try pm'ing them

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
        I think Jotto or Danno was in the midst of building a prototype.....try pm'ing them
        They are looking into it . i am waiting to see what they look like
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

This was one of the bumpers from the TJM site i was looking at. in the Hilux catalogue, it's for a pickup but i think the IFS version should fit, anyone know for sure? If so i'll ring for a price on monday. I gotta get a price for one of their snorkels anyway.
          Attached Files
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            This was one of the bumpers from the TJM site i was looking at. in the Hilux catalogue, it's for a pickup but i think the IFS version should fit, anyone know for sure? If so i'll ring for a price on monday. I gotta get a price for one of their snorkels anyway.
            Aluminium. Like it. Let us know if you get a price and compatibility on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Aluminium. Like it. Let us know if you get a price and compatibility on it.
              OK just rung platypus trading in Southampton, price for the aluminium bar was almost £800, plus £89 for the winch mount reinforcing thing.
              Steel version was just under £500 and doesn't need the extra reinforcing for the winch mount.

Snorkel was £189 for a pick up one and they make up a pipe so it fits the surf.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

I should get round to making a winch bumper in the next couple of weeks.
                They will look a bit (ok a lot)like this and price wise about £350.
                Attached Files
                I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                  I should get round to making a winch bumper in the next couple of weeks.
                  They will look a bit (ok a lot)like this and price wise about £350.
                  Nice one. will you be doing it for 'body lifted' or not? also any plans to do a rear?

Comment

intrested but now got to do the overtime
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                    X