yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Can anyone fabricate me some brackets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Can anyone fabricate me some brackets?

Got my new bucket seats today but they'll need some bodging to go in (as suspected). the surf rails are one piece riveted, so I can't just take the rails off the supports. the stock seat is bolted onto the rails on the side of the seat, but the rails on my new seats are bolted on underneath. the new seat rails are also slightly narrower.

so i need some very simple L or U shaped brackets made up, with holes in each end for the bolts. I've yet to measure up but on first inspection the holes are the same width apart on both seats, so it should work.

maybe a little hard to explain, I'll draw up a diagram and measure up, but is there anyone who could fabricate some for me? pretty please!?

or does anyone know where I could buy a ready made adaptor?
    Last edited by mooter; 13 July 2006, 21:01.
    I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Where in London are you ? Jotto is in Watford so depending how far you are from there , he maybe able to fab for you .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Where in London are you ? Jotto is in Watford so depending how far you are from there , he maybe able to fab for you .
      im south of london, near to junc 10 of the m25 - though i dont mind travelling round to watford at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mooter
        im south of london, near to junc 10 of the m25 - though i dont mind travelling round to watford at all.
        Give me a ring see if we can sort some thing out.
        07740 337153

Jon
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
          Give me a ring see if we can sort some thing out.

Jon
          Legend! I'll give you a bell tomorrow at some point, perhaps I can pop over next weekend or something? I'm busy this weekend. I will of course compensate you for your troubles (I've saved your number if you want to remove it...)

Comment

Remember my cut !
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
            X