veg testin' !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veg testin' !!

well im taking the plunge, i got 20 litres of asda's finest, and 5 litres of dino in me tank, i even took the emptys and recycled them. how green is that!!!

done about 5 miles so far and appart from stinking the place up no noticable difference at all, if anything seems a little smoother. but that might just be a mind thing.

any thing else i should be doing, just changed fuel filter and got another on standby...

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

One presumes you are registered with the C&E

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

<cough>
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

No use until one knows whether it is viable to run on. I'd like to see
        the p*sspots, (C&E), argue testing use.

Comment

it may take a few extra cranks to fire up in the am , other than that you should have no trouble if the ratio is kept fairly high derv/veg mix.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            No use until one knows whether it is viable to run on. I'd like to see
            the p*sspots, (C&E), argue testing use.
            not sure customs and revenue do arguing, especialy now the tax mob are part of them, they just say "we think you owe us £xxxx cough up!"
            Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
              it may take a few extra cranks to fire up in the am , other than that you should have no trouble if the ratio is kept fairly high derv/veg mix.
              im high veg to derv mix at the mo. see how it starts in the morning
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by openback
                not sure customs and revenue do arguing, especialy now the tax mob are part of them, they just say "we think you owe us £xxxx cough up!"
                I know. I've just reached that disenchanted, (peed off), stage with
                getting shafted. Scrotes who are bent as a nine bob note get waited
                on hand and foot and get away with murder. Try being honest these
                days, and you get screwed. I've reached that stage where I would
                stick to my guns on principle alone, now that things have now become
                so pathetic in this country. If you're going to get shafted, might as well
                try and make a point to boot.

Comment

Working...
                X