my apoligies....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my apoligies....

my apoligies to anyone stuck in a traffic jam on the A41 just north of whitchurch at half 9 this morning, the 40 tonne wagon you may have seen with the front end ripped off was mine, the white van that had left the road and landed in the tree however was not.Unbelieveable... thought i"d go that route for a nice leisurely drive, not to be... was overtaken by a 18 yr old kid who thought he was juan pablo montoya in a white van, he met a 66 yr old lady in a rover coming opposite way, forced her into a bush then clipped my unit loseing control, left the road and hit an oak tree doing 60 plus.... took em 10 min to free him from the carnage... just got off the phone with his boss, he"s still in hospital while they glue him back together....well thats me off for the rest of the week, i feel a terrible claim coming on...u
    the b****y dogs have been at it again

All that matters is you and the old lady are ok ....as for the WVM hope he is in traction for some time therefor preventing a reoccourance of the accident
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      All that matters is you and the old lady are ok ....as for the WVM hope he is in traction for some time therefor preventing a reoccourance of the accident
      with the whiplash, wrist and shoulder injury, headache,nausea and double vision i feel coming on it looks like i"ll be able to take the family to vegas next year after all....

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
        with the whiplash, wrist and shoulder injury, headache,nausea and double vision i feel coming on it looks like i"ll be able to take the family to vegas next year after all....
        get what ever you can out of them. at least you and the old girl weren't seriously injured and get well soon
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          get what ever you can out of them. at least you and the old girl weren't seriously injured and get well soon
          thanks storm.... i"m gonna have to take him to the cleaners, i have no choice.... you have"nt seen anything until you"ve seen my wife hit them blackjack tables...

Comment

Deegz,

Hey man, that's pretty bad. I am also a HGV 1 driver, so I know what you have to put up with. They should ban the wan*er. Bloo*y WVM do my head in...... Especially chav WVM. Lets hope he is in hospital a long time. Long enough to reflect on what he has done.

There was an accident on the M4 Westbound, last week I think between J12 and J13, an old couple on holiday overtook one of our waggons doing about 80 and had a front tyre blow out. The driver lost control, went down the bank and hit a tree. They just missed my mate. He pulled straight up and went to see if they were ok. Their dog was dying on the hard shoulder as it got threw clear, the drivers seat came away from the floor mountings and crushed the person in the back. The fire service turned up and cut them free, but as soon as they got the rear passenger out through the back they died. My mate was really shaken as he was speaking to the person a few minutes before.

Comment

sorry to hear about accident
              hope you are OK

if you are ok please dont follow the american greed culture and sue over ficticious injurys as it is pushing all our insurance premiums up big-time!

"with the whiplash, wrist and shoulder injury, headache,nausea and double vision i feel coming on it looks like i"ll be able to take the family to vegas next year after all...."
              Landcruiser Colorado
              Sub. Forester

Comment

[QUOTE=andycook]sorry to hear about accident
                hope you are OK

if you are ok please dont follow the american greed culture and sue over ficticious injurys as it is pushing all our insurance premiums up big-time!

[QUOTE]

Hear hear! It's all too tempting these days, but try and keep it reasonable.

Sorry to hear about your bad day, there's nothing worse.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
                  sorry to hear about accident
                  hope you are OK

"with the whiplash, wrist and shoulder injury, headache,nausea and double vision i feel coming on it looks like i"ll be able to take the family to vegas next year after all...."
                  i take note, but if you ever get blindsided by some idiot in a van i hope you remember your own words, i did"nt ask him to be so $$$$$$ irresponsible or stupid, and if i get to take my family on holiday because of it i"ll sleep all the better for it...

Comment

STUFF THAT! you get what you can mate, the insurance companies will push our premiums up no matter what and what motorists like yourself claim is nothing compared to industrial mega million pound claims. you get what you can, don't accept the first offer no matter how good it is and good luck at the tables in Vegas!
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

take em to the cleaners ,, wont affect no ones premiums , your paying for all those pr#cks driving with no insurance , go for it mate and enjoy your holiday
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                        STUFF THAT! you get what you can mate, the insurance companies will push our premiums up no matter what and what motorists like yourself claim is nothing compared to industrial mega million pound claims. you get what you can, don't accept the first offer no matter how good it is and good luck at the tables in Vegas!

Could`nt agree more

If this had been the other way round you can bet everyone would be trying to claim of you.

I was once rear ended( )The woman who hit me was so apologetic, i did`nt have the heart to take it any further.Two weeks later,she`s trying to claim of me!!
                        Stella Artois

Comment

Can't we all go and visit WVM and ensure he has a longer stay ?
                          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

i thank you for your thoughts, when i"m watching my beautiful wife blowing my insurance claim on the blackjack table i will be smiling inside, and if by some grace of god she breaks the bank at the monte carlo i"ll stand you ALL a round or 2 at the bar....

Comment

Working...
                            X