Monster Toyota Pickup truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Toyota Pickup truck.

The guy who ownes Interpart in Didcot has finally got his monster truck Toyota pickup finished. It's outside his shop. I didn't have my phone to take any pictures, but if it's there tomorrow I will take some and post them. It's called BLACK ICE and looks one hell of a good job. The tyres were imported from the US, and are BIG. It looks like a new truck and is fitted from what I saw with vented discs all round and has a 4.5lt V8 (not sure on this, will have a chat with him tom).

This thread is worthless without pictures!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

at Tony and linda's wedding i was chatting to (drunkenly boring to death) the bloke who owns this...

it's got 2000 HP and cost £100,000

um... don't remember much after that!!

i've got a feeling he'll remember me though!

(D'oh!)
      Attached Files
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Polite reminder...

That'll be Nigel @ Supertrux... and BigFoot 17 if memory serves correctly...

Forklift to change tyres... and last I heard it was 1400bhp and only headers...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
          Polite reminder...

That'll be Nigel @ Supertrux... and BigFoot 17 if memory serves correctly...

Forklift to change tyres... and last I heard it was 1400bhp and only headers...
          definately 2000... were talking about how it wheelies different to wilchild (only 1500 hp)...
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X