Mugged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugged!

I was supposed to be at work today but I got mugged after getting off the train last night. Four onto one is not fair odds!

The good news is that the police think they had three of the scumbags in custody within ten minutes of it happening. I had a couple of coppers sitting in our kitchen from 1AM until 4AM this morning taking my statement. I heard that they did somebody else who had to be interviewed in hospital. At least they didn't touch me physically. I just feel a bit of a twit for having cut through the same park, day or night, for nearly twenty years without incident. The $$$$$$$s had the cheek to tell me it was my own fault for being stupid.

They only got £4.80 off me and were stupid enough to let me keep my "c r a p" mobile phone, which I used to dial 999.

At least I am in one piece, athough I still feel a little shakey.
    It's only a hobby!

Scum mate, the lot of 'em. I hate the way they're always stupid. Had a couple come through my front door once, stab my flat mate, and nick a broken video, a handbag and a penny jar. They ignored the tag heuer watch in the handbag and the 3 new laptops sat next to the door. Morons.

Good to hear you're OK though. Hopefully they'll get locked up, just for a bit of 'bubba love' .

Comment

Back inthe early 80's i was a partner in small clothing factory and in those days everyone expected to get paid cash. Although my diver came with me and bank was literally over the road, i was mugged for £1500 by three black guys. Although OK physically, it plays on your mind for ages. I wish i had done this or that etc. 99% i was set up by driver, as he disappeared, as he said that one of the guys waved a knife at him. This was untrue as i put up a bit of a struggle and no knife was used.
      Even today, 25 years later, i can on occassions be suspicious of certain people.
      Hope your OK
      Rgds Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Sorry to hear this Phil, hope your ok and the scum get more than a slapped wrist.
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

scumbags. glad your ok though and it didnt get violent.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

It is one terrifing ordeal to have to go through mate. The wife and i were in gran canaria 6 year ago when i got set upon by 6 spanish teenagers. They were sitting halfway up some very long steps. One stood up and kicked me in the head, trying to get me back down the steps. He failed to get me down and my initial reaction was fight or die. I was about to stick one on him when his mates all started kicking me. I tooked my head in and took a beating. Wor lass was screaming for help. People just stood and watched w***kers!!! I am pleased they never touched the wife! Anyway, after what felt like an hour they gave up trying to get me down and fled up the stairs. I stupidy gave chase? Wor lass was screaming for me to stop. I got to the top and grabbled the last kid. I was just about to plant him when over his shoulder i see the rest stop and head back, well thats when sense kicked in and i did a brave sir robin and ran away. I only wish i did deck him before running????
            The police had us all over looking for them and the night was a long one. After numerous whiskey's i headed out the hotel room looking for them??
            One terrifing ordeal?? Plus i was only 9 and a half stone wet through 21years old, i still dont know how i managed to stay on my feet?
            I hope your ok mate. Its the mental side of things that puts the $$$$s up me. I never go out with out my dogs now
            What comes around goes around!!

Comment

sorry to hear the bad news phil !! i hope you feel a bit better now try not to let it get you down mate
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Thanks for the support chaps.

I can't go into too many details here because there might be a court case. Our daughter says that, although the police will do their best CPS (Couldn't Prosecute Satan) could rule that there is insufficient evidence to proceed with a case.

I was supposed to be at work again today, but I spent most of the night staring at the ceiling, so by the time I got some sleep it was time to get up. The radio alarm went off at 05:20 but I slept through it and didn't wake until 09:45. My bosses are being brilliant. I am not due back until Friday night now.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                  Thanks for the support chaps.

I can't go into too many details here because there might be a court case. Our daughter says that, although the police will do their best CPS (Couldn't Prosecute Satan) could rule that there is insufficient evidence to proceed with a case.

I was supposed to be at work again today, but I spent most of the night staring at the ceiling, so by the time I got some sleep it was time to get up. The radio alarm went off at 05:20 but I slept through it and didn't wake until 09:45. My bosses are being brilliant. I am not due back until Friday night now.
                  Take your time mate....shock like that does funny things to the head. You didnt do anything wrong but it'll run through your head like a loop.
                  The scrotes will probaly get off but Plod will be watching for them.

Comment

hey Phil just keep your chin up mate and take it easy.
                    and hope the scumbags walk out in front of my truck
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                      hey Phil just keep your chin up mate and take it easy.
                      and hope the scumbags walk out in front of my truck
                      I have considered driving my truck through the park Pops! Other thoughts have been to keep my torque wrench and a couple of sockets in my bag - just in case. It wouldn't be an offensive weapon - I lent it to a bloke at work. I was taking it home and it just happened to be handy occifer - honest!
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

I know it's been said above but the main thing is that it's only your pride that's hurt. The really sad thing is the fact that you have been deprived of your civil liberties, because I bet you'll think twice about using that route home again
                        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Glad you're OK physically - good luck in dealing with the mental aspects

Hope the scumbags do time for it, but unfortunately, I wouldn't hold you r breath
                          Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Hope you are ok phil,,,,,I find a 4 cell maglite comes in handy.Plus its well balanced and very HARD
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              Hope you are ok phil,,,,,I find a 4 cell maglite comes in handy.Plus its well balanced and very HARD
                              I hve one of those.
                              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X