Surf Run to The sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rtts reply

could be interesting what sort of charge are you thinking of and where abouts in cornwall im new to the site and would like to some more surfers and does any one know where i can get hold of a side light relay for my surf as ivelost all my tail lights and dash lights many thanx wayne
    MOVE IT OR LOOSE IT

Comment

Originally posted by waynes world
      could be interesting what sort of charge are you thinking of and where abouts in cornwall im new to the site and would like to some more surfers and does any one know where i can get hold of a side light relay for my surf as ivelost all my tail lights and dash lights many thanx wayne
      it will depend really on how many are wanting to do it as we got to pay for toilets too.I will try and find out over the next few days how much the farmer is going to charge and how much to hire a couple of bogs for the w/end.The site will be in Camborne so you will be about 30-40 mins from Newquay 10 mins from the nearest beach about 45mins to a hour to Lands End.As i am down here it would be helpfull if some one up that end could arrange a meeting place for people to meet and convoy down.I dont mind having to drive to Exeter to meet up with everyone and then come back down
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

motorway services would be good meeting places... i.e. meet along the way, then meet M4/M5 at gordano, sedgemoor, cullompton, exeter (also meet from south coast lot at exeter) then convoy down A30
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          motorway services would be good meeting places... i.e. meet along the way, then meet M4/M5 at gordano, sedgemoor, cullompton, exeter (also meet from south coast lot at exeter) then convoy down A30
          that would be ideal.

Tony and Linda and Toyne were on about joining in when the original thread started back in February so hopefully that will be another couple of surfs plus a few other who originally said they would join in the more the better

Comment

Ok just booked the night of the 10th off so can play now , and bringing Melons and the splinters
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Interested so far

Myself
              Bobafatass
              Rob
              Da Slug Man
              Kitesurf Phil
              surferjess
              Gary16163
              woodzie

Comment

the way they are brewing up at the moment shouldn't we be running FROM the sun????
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Talked to the good lady wife about this, and I reckon you can count us in!! Be nice to meet a few more members!!
                  It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                    the way they are brewing up at the moment shouldn't we be running FROM the sun????
                    yeah!... run to pittodrie!

how's about we surprise my sister and camp in her back garden!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Interested so far

Myself
                      Bobafatass
                      Rob
                      Da Slug Man
                      Kitesurf Phil
                      surferjess
                      Gary16163
                      woodzie

nero279 (possibly but work shifts and wouldn't know til 3 weeks before tops)
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                        Interested so far

Myself
                        Bobafatass
                        Rob
                        Da Slug Man
                        Kitesurf Phil
                        surferjess
                        Gary16163
                        woodzie

myself being stormforce1067 coz i just copied it out of his post

=========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Don't forget me!!!
                          It just does, OK?

Comment

Interested so far

Myself
                            Bobafatass
                            Rob
                            Da Slug Man
                            Kitesurf Phil
                            surferjess
                            Gary16163
                            woodzie
                            Dave j robbo

www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hi
                              When do you propose to arrive at site as i'll be traveling from Lowestoft near Norwich, will it be friday night or saturday?
                              If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                                Hi
                                When do you propose to arrive at site as i'll be traveling from Lowestoft near Norwich, will it be friday night or saturday?
                                if you are wanting to be down for Friday night then i cant see a problem with that . We will need to find out who wants to travel at what time and go from there.Matt has put up some possible meeting places but we need to know from everyone when they want to travel and any ideas of what people would like to do while they are hereif i cant get the off-roading sorted as i have just read on the off-road it web site that the powers that be have put a stop to the site but they are trying to get it overturned.There is a scenic greenlane that runs the coastline from Lands End to St Just which i have never been on but will try to have a look and see if it is still usable.There is still another off-road site i am waitnig to hear back from also.

Comment

Working...
                                X