Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Run to The sun

anyone interested in a Surf RTTS

I can get the use of a paddock but there will be a charge and will have to supply porta loos.If there is enough people interested then i will find out how much it will cost for the use of the paddock and toilets and work out how p/p for the w/end.I was thinking about end of August early September.Just a fun w/end and any suggestions what people want to do
    will try and sort out

Interested so far

Myself
    Bobafatass
    Rob
    Da Slug Man
    Kitesurf Phil
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Intrested subject to the date
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067

I can get the use of a paddock but there will be a charge and will have to supply porta loos.If there is enough people interested then i will find out how much it will cost for the use of the paddock and toilets and work out how p/p for the w/end.I was thinking about end of August early September.Just a fun w/end and any suggestions what people want to do
      will try and sort out

Interested so far

Myself
      Bobafatass
      Rob
      Da Slug Man
      Kitesurf Phil
      You musta just missed my last post then Richard!!!!
      Count us in Jess & Mrs
      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 29 June 2006, 23:17.
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067

will try and sort out

Interested so far

Myself
        Bobafatass
        Rob
        Da Slug Man
        Kitesurf Phil
        The Avalanche weekend is 3rd weekend in August , so best not do it then or we wont be able to join you .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Yeah can't do it w/e of 19th/20th as its the Avalanche Adventure weekend. I'm also away the weekend after that - the bank hol weekend. So, after that?!

Comment

Might be missing something as I'm a bit p*ssed, but *where* exactly are we running to?

If it's do-able, things to do should include barbies, beer, sleeping in the sun, beer, barbies, beer and beer.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Somewhere in Cornwall

Comment

Sounds mysterious! Like it!

Seriously though, might be interested if its a beery / barbecuey (?) weekend and kids are welcome. Keep tellin the missus I'll take her to cornwall one of these days. Think she's expecting a posh hotel rather than a camp site full of hairy assed legless 'Surf'ers.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

if everyone is up for it shall we go for the w/end of 09/09/06.All kids are welcome but seeing as its on a busy farm we just have to be carefull of machinery/tractors.There is a pub about 10 mins walk from the farm aswell but i havent been there for years so cant say what it's like.I will do my best but cant promise anything but i will see if we can get to use the off-road course just down the road.

Comment

S R T T S

Interested so far

Myself
                    Bobafatass
                    Rob
                    Da Slug Man
                    Kitesurf Phil
                    surferjess

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Might be missing something as I'm a bit p*ssed, but *where* exactly are we running to?

If it's do-able, things to do should include barbies, beer, sleeping in the sun, beer, barbies, beer and beer.
                      the Gist of it is that tou all meet up at Mway services on the way down and eventually have a convoy all the way to the coast... then get $$$$ed...

can you get a portashower?... i don't like being too many days away from washing!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        the Gist of it is that tou all meet up at Mway services on the way down and eventually have a convoy all the way to the coast... then get $$$$ed...

can you get a portashower?... i don't like being too many days away from washing!
                        I'll see what i can do for you Matt

Comment

Me and the wife are up for it and maybe the kids if they got nothing better to do like boyfriends etc lol
                          If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Camping-shower...QQcmdZViewItem

I have one of these, and a 3.99 kiddies paddling pool, works great.

Comment

Interested so far

Myself
                              Bobafatass
                              Rob
                              Da Slug Man
                              Kitesurf Phil
                              surferjess
                              Gary16163

Comment

Working...