Surf Run to The sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joker??
    picked up your records today @ met ian ,sh#t hes wheels look even better close up
    cheers for the tea ian sorry couldnt stay any longer
    my misses like your lsd's well thats what she called em ,
    by the way ian think your chinny's must of peed in the corner of you front room as there was a big puddle there
    guess what cage she wants to get now?????

nice to have met you dave
    Cheer's Mate, I must have been on lsd when i did the led's dont know about peed but they $hit for england, So the missis wants a parrot cage for the the chins, I had to nail em to the perch cos they kept falling off
    She'll be wanting an indoor pond with an alligator in it next,
    Wish i was going to the surf run, i spent most of the other evening reading through the thread and thinking of ways to drum up some cash and get someont to look after her indoors for the weekend but i've left it too late, I'm
    definatly going to the next one though (assuming there will be one) Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• ohh it was an indoor pond ?!!! thought the chinny peed lol
      see you on the next run ian
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• this time next week we shall all be sat around having a good laugh and a few beers and that reminds me to get big bertha ready for the bbq
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• just had a phone call from my mate.The burger wagon is all set and he has got a few members of the club to join us on saturday.They all will be there from 10a.m onwards but we can get there earlier if we want.I may need a hand to collect payment of vehicles coming in and logging reg no's just so no-one gets a free day.
          I am going to try and get hold of a couple of fire extinguishers from work and 1st aid kits just to be on the safe side.

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
            just had a phone call from my mate.The burger wagon is all set and he has got a few members of the club to join us on saturday.They all will be there from 10a.m onwards but we can get there earlier if we want.I may need a hand to collect payment of vehicles coming in and logging reg no's just so no-one gets a free day.
            I am going to try and get hold of a couple of fire extinguishers from work and 1st aid kits just to be on the safe side.
            Nice one richard, not long now
            If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

just had a phone call from my mate.The burger wagon is all set and he has got a few members of the club to join us on saturday.They all will be there from 10a.m onwards but we can get there earlier if we want.I may need a hand to collect payment of vehicles coming in and logging reg no's just so no-one gets a free day.
              Richard,

Sounds good.

Just a thought, will the B-B-Q or the Burger Wagon be used to either cook our own breakfast or buy a cooked breakfast, respectively, or do will make our own arrangements?
              Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by Panrixx
                Richard,

Sounds good.

Just a thought, will the B-B-Q or the Burger Wagon be used to either cook our own breakfast or buy a cooked breakfast, respectively, or do will make our own arrangements?
                the bbq will be left at the campsite for the w/end so if anyone wants to use it for cooking b/fast on the they are welcome to use it,there should be enough gas in it to last the w/end.The b/wagon will be at the offroad site from about 10am onwards to buy grub while we are there.

There is still time if anyone else wants to join us for the w/end or just for the off roading saturday
                Last edited by stormforce; 2 September 2006, 13:01.

Comment

• It's official. We are not going to be able to make it. Due to having to help a family member financially and the company I work for not sorting out my shift allowance, we will not be having a holiday of any sort this year (fuming). Sorry to let you guys down. Hopefully we will make it next year. Have a good time everybody.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

• Only 4 Days To Go

No worries Phil tyhere's always another time.I did pm you a couple of times but not sure if you got them or not

There is still time if anyone wants to join us this weekend or just on the Saturday for some off roading and meal at the local pub.Or you can join us on the Friday evening bbq and drinks,especially all you more local lot

Comment

• Ashley & Lisa might make it - he'll let me know later this week...

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
                        Ashley & Lisa might make it - he'll let me know later this week...

dont worry too much about the food Linda.the landlady was just after a rough idea of what people were wanting so they knew roughly how much to order in.If they want anything special let me know and i will ring the pub to find out if its ok

Comment

• Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                          It's official. We are not going to be able to make it. Due to having to help a family member financially and the company I work for not sorting out my shift allowance, we will not be having a holiday of any sort this year (fuming). Sorry to let you guys down. Hopefully we will make it next year. Have a good time everybody.
                          Sorry to hear that you won't be there Phil, (that sound $$$$ poor & hope it's sorted soon) we'll try & have good time anyways
                          I'll be thinkin off ya ........ & what yer missin (joking of corse)
                          Hope to see ya at the next one !!!!!!!
                          Jesse

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Where are you meeting on the saturday please I'm hoping to come down?
                            Cheers
                            Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornishman1
                              Where are you meeting on the saturday please I'm hoping to come down?
                              Cheers
                              Jon
                              Hi Jon you can ring me on 07974183876 when you get to Camborne and i can arrange to meet you unless you get here by about 9-9.30 and then we can all go down together.I will have to be there by 9.30 at the lateset really to collect the money from the leaf and coil club members that are going to be joining us

Comment

dont worry too much about the food Linda.the landlady was just after a rough idea of what people were wanting so they knew roughly how much to order in.If they want anything special let me know and i will ring the pub to find out if its ok
                                They are veggie (but do eat fish) - she might want to know that....
                                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X