Hooray & a BIG Grin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray & a BIG Grin

After 16 days at the Body shop instead of the 5 days quoted, Amused I'm NOT!!!!!!
    But now I've got me Truck back the BIG
    is back on me Face & after a couple o' days the withdrawl symptoms will have dissapeared .........
    I'm also £200 lighter but impressed wiv the straight Bodywork, a new door & a new coat of paint on the N/side atleast, just needs some MUD on it
    Now recovering me £200 well, that may take a while, when the Cops take her Court........

There's Always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

16 DAYS!!! sounds like they been out playing in the surf! did they all look particularly sad to see you pick the motor up?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Nice one Jess. You could have rode up on the trike and had a look at mine, if I had known.

Glad you have your grin back mate.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        16 DAYS!!! sounds like they been out playing in the surf! did they all look particularly sad to see you pick the motor up?
        Think they were Glad to see the back of me

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Good to hear your are surfing again.....Now to get some protective mud back on it
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Nice one Jess. You could have rode up on the trike and had a look at mine, if I had known.

i just got this image....
            Attached Files
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              i just got this image....
              "What no motor" isn't even worth concidering or is it ?
              "NO TAX", "or Insurance, "D & Ding, "NO Licence" & "NO fuel costs" or Trafic Holdup's well theres a thought !!!! Well it's passed now ......Nah NO WAY

Too much to Smile about Chillit, now me Truck's back Home

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

$$$$ happens & it certainly did this week, So as soon as i got the Call "Me Trucks ready", ya couldn't see me for Dust Phil, & maybe another day M8.......
                Jess
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

[QUOTE=Surferjess]After 16 days at the Body shop instead of the 5 days quoted, Amused I'm NOT!!!!!!

Isn't that the place where they sell all the smelly stuff and its all made from hemp???
                  Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

[QUOTE=mikey2119]
                    Originally posted by Surferjess
                    After 16 days at the Body shop instead of the 5 days quoted, Amused I'm NOT!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Surferjess

Isn't that the place where they sell all the smelly stuff and its all made from

hemp???
                    Yeah come to think of it "Mickey" when I picked me Truck up It did smell like a poof 's Parlour !!!!!!
                    Oh & spoze Me Truck'll get anover dose when I take it in for the recall.... Ah well least it won't smell like a Abotior !!!!!!
                    Jess

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                    X