standard wheel & tyre for swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standard wheel & tyre for swap

I have 4 16" allots on my truck but a standard Toyota 15" spare. Its never been used but has sat on the back of the truck for an indeterminate time.

I'm after a 16" alloy of any type, with or without tyre as a straight swap so I dont have to run different tyre sizes. Anyone interested?

Anyone had tyres from these guys?

http://www.uptotheaxles.com/

The prices look really good (looking at Colway Macho) but they are retreads. Are there any concerns about remould use these days? The motor gets a lot of road use as well as some off road and I wouldn't like a tread to come off on the M6!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    I have 4 16" allots on my truck but a standard Toyota 15" spare. Its never been used but has sat on the back of the truck for an indeterminate time.

I'm after a 16" alloy of any type, with or without tyre as a straight swap so I dont have to run different tyre sizes. Anyone interested?

The prices look really good (looking at Colway Macho) but they are retreads. Are there any concerns about remould use these days? The motor gets a lot of road use as well as some off road and I wouldn't like a tread to come off on the M6!
    i got the colway at's on for the last 12months and no probs at all been good on and off road.i never liked retreads b4 but i am pleased with the way these have held out . i wouldn't hesitate getting another set
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Have you tried www.sowdentyres.co.uk
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

Up to the axles are a few quid cheaper and handier for me.

I dont really have the space (or inclination) to have several sets of wheels and change them when I want to go offroad. I was just wondering what the reliability and safety of remoulds was these days. I guess they have to be built to high standards or Colway would be sued out of business!

Comment

I've had Colway M/Ts fitted for two years and no probs.

Comment

if you dont get a swap and want to flog the spare, give me a shout. (got a new spare carrier and only got a steel wheel to put on it...)
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              if you dont get a swap and want to flog the spare, give me a shout. (got a new spare carrier and only got a steel wheel to put on it...)
              If I find a single 16" alloy to buy, I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

If I find a single 16" alloy to buy, I'll keep that in mind.
                I got 2 x gen 3 16" alloys going spare, I'm going to stick them on ebay one day but if you made a sensible offer..........
                Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Check your PMs fella.

Comment

bump

Come on people!

Comment

Working...
                    X