• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloo*y Italians

Who saw the game? Were they lucky or what? That ref needs

yep, the aussies were robbed.

Comment

the cheating wins it again, video evidence will deffo be used in next big tournament.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

FORZA AZZURRI!!!!

Comment

LOL. Cheatin Italian B******s! I lost any respect I had for them during the USA game. They have an easy run in the next game too by the look of it.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

that Totti should have been banned for life by fifa after his spitting and violent conduct in previous tournaments, and for him to put them through!!!! hes a fcuking wanchor!!

Comment

It's about time FIFA bought in camera replays for the refs then- till that day we're too reliant on the what the ref sees/doesn't see/thinks he sees. Makes no sense at all these days. Certainly would cut out a lot of the cheating that goes on. My only worry is that it would interupt the flow of the game.

Comment

if they made them behave with respect for the officials (like in rugby) then the flow of the game would be the same because instead of interuptions from complaining players and play actors etc you'd just have a couple seconds delay while another official watches the replay, plus the delay won't ever be as long as in rugby because its normally only decisions involving 2 or 3 players at most in football as opposed to a pile up of 20 guys with the ball at the bottom of the pile in rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
                  FORZA AZZURRI!!!!

Yours looks a lot like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Only I started with 2 tricolori but lost one!
                  Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyboy
                    Yours looks a lot like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Only I started with 2 tricolori but lost one!
                    I bought six off E-bay and ended up giving five away to 'the family'.

ps- the wife's from Sicilly- I wanted England to win!

Comment

logey79 if they made them behave with respect for the officials (like in rugby) then the flow of the game would be the same because instead of interuptions from complaining players and play actors etc you'd just have a couple seconds delay while another official watches the replay, plus the delay won't ever be as long as in rugby because its normally only decisions involving 2 or 3 players at most in football as opposed to a pile up of 20 guys with the ball at the bottom of the pile in rugby.

I think the game is too far gone for anything as sensable as that mate. Rugby is the TRUE english sport, and the best game on the plant in my bias opinion, lol
                      What comes around goes around!!

Comment

the only way they would have video play back would be if it was sponsored by sony or phillips or maybe TiVo..
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

A day late I know...but I'm pleased with the outcome!

Not sure why Zidane did what he did, it was surely a moment of madness?

Here's a photo of my youngest lad from yesterday:

Comment

Melons (the misses) is happy she won her works sweepstake
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I picked up our works sweepstake too- mainly based on the goals Brazil scored early on in the tournment. I only won by one goal mind- had Trezuget(sp?) scored his penalty I'd be sharing the money!

Comment

Working...
                              X