thiefs dont you just love em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thiefs dont you just love em

tonight got phone call from friend to say to men where breaking into my dads yard.whent up there ,and they had broken through the fence round the back and pinched a caravan from the caravan sellers . they had been at it a while they had moved all the vans about till they got the one they wanted.then they pushed through the fenceinto my dads yard. as i got there they had just finished hitching it up and was driving to wardsme. i waved them down , as they have peaple picking all sorts out of the yard. and the driver put his foot down,drove straight at me . i had to push my selfof the car to stop being run over. the $$$$$$$$s.got achy arms and shoulds .anyway they sped of and because i had seen them they dump caravan up the road. so they got there van back . got part of number plate and the police are on it .

Could have turned out nasty that mate, I bet you are well shaken up. Hope the arms and shoulders are OK. Hope the police catch the toe rags too.

Comment

Originally posted by safysurfer
      tonight got phone call from friend to say to men where breaking into my dads yard.whent up there ,and they had broken through the fence round the back and pinched a caravan from the caravan sellers . they had been at it a while they had moved all the vans about till they got the one they wanted.then they pushed through the fenceinto my dads yard. as i got there they had just finished hitching it up and was driving to wardsme. i waved them down , as they have peaple picking all sorts out of the yard. and the driver put his foot down,drove straight at me . i had to push my selfof the car to stop being run over. the $$$$$$$$s.got achy arms and shoulds .anyway they sped of and because i had seen them they dump caravan up the road. so they got there van back . got part of number plate and the police are on it .
      Hope yer not too badly hurt buddy & wish yer a swift recovery, Good Luck
      ucking shi$ehouses....
      Am I becoming a Grumpy old Man ????

There's Always a Payback.... They just can't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

lets hope that this is one the police may do something about and if they do catch these sh1tes then they should be charged with attempted murder too (we know they'll only get a slapped wrist couple months max).

i cant understand why these aggrovated theft things aren't charged like that coz if they've driven at you then thats all it can be, a car can kill you in an accident so if someone tries to hit you on purpose then its attempted murder.

thats the trouble with this country, the law protects the rich only and the judiciary protects the criminals, so who's looking out for the everyday working man??? no fcuker, that's who. if we had real punishments then we'd have less crime, and another thing, scum parents and their scum kids that know all of their rights but know naff all about their responsibilities are just as bad.

they all need severe beatings, and i know this sounds like a rant (and it is) but they make the blood boil and one day i can see myself being put in a similar situation and i'll be the one in jail because i'll have to do what the law and judiciary of this poxy @rsed country will not do!!!!!aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!

thank you, i feel a little better now....
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          lets hope that this is one the police may do something about and if they do catch these sh1tes then they should be charged with attempted murder too (we know they'll only get a slapped wrist couple months max).

i cant understand why these aggrovated theft things aren't charged like that coz if they've driven at you then thats all it can be, a car can kill you in an accident so if someone tries to hit you on purpose then its attempted murder.

thats the trouble with this country, the law protects the rich only and the judiciary protects the criminals, so who's looking out for the everyday working man??? no fcuker, that's who. if we had real punishments then we'd have less crime, and another thing, scum parents and their scum kids that know all of their rights but know naff all about their responsibilities are just as bad.

they all need severe beatings, and i know this sounds like a rant (and it is) but they make the blood boil and one day i can see myself being put in a similar situation and i'll be the one in jail because i'll have to do what the law and judiciary of this poxy @rsed country will not do!!!!!aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!

I agree we are far to soft in this country far to worried about their human rights ! Well I'd like to see public flogging and the stocks brought back. Prisons are far to easy and who ever gets to serve the whole sentence! Can you imagine these younger thugs that roam the streets at will and think their above the law, being sat in the centre of town in the stocks with an nice big sign next to them with what they'd done on it . Don't think that would do their street cred any good .END of RANT

Comment

You are all right!

Bring back hard Labour, 10 years of breaking rocks and fixing roads should cool em down a bit.

This country is too bl**dy soft on vermin criminals!!!
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Should have blocked the exit with your smurf

Comment

Originally posted by logey79

Say what you think why don't you? It's not clear how you feel here.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

thanks

thanks for all your concernes, shoulder aches a bit today. the more i thnk about it the more madder i get. i hope i meet this guy some where ,and see who aches after.hope the police get him before i do. pnc check came back with seven cars one local six spread all over . so hope they follow them up.
                  Last edited by safysurfer; 25 June 2006, 17:17.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Its all been said so i wont bother but keep us posted on if they catch these ba$tards!
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Never mind a paedophile register, how about a thieves' register?

More useful (theft is far more common, thankfully), a much longer list of names and far less likely to lead to vigilante attacks.

Comment

Mmm...... Maybe I'm stereotyping. But Caravans usually means pikey scum. They might want to find the nearest pikey site, but then again knowing the Police (that are sh*t scared of them) don't hold your breath.

Comment

According to two different sets of coppers that I've spoken to at caravan shows 90% of caravan thefts in this country are down to just TWO extended families of travellers ..........

From what I understand they're virtually untouchable cos:

If their vehicles are confiscated/put off road then they'll be staying where they are and the locals won't be happy

If the coppers do a mass raid they'll go bleating to the likes of Tony B Liar's missus complaining about infringement of their civil rights

Seems like a recipe for disaster or the vigilante !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

According to two different sets of coppers that I've spoken to at caravan shows 90% of caravan thefts in this country are down to just TWO extended families of travellers ..........

From what I understand they're virtually untouchable cos:

If their vehicles are confiscated/put off road then they'll be staying where they are and the locals won't be happy

If the coppers do a mass raid they'll go bleating to the likes of Tony B Liar's missus complaining about infringement of their civil rights

Seems like a recipe for disaster or the vigilante !

TWO extended familys. Jeez, that many. I thought they were all from one. They are all inbreeds.....

Comment

same all over. When I lived in plymouth, a family was moved from one council estate where they ran riot to another. the crime spree instantly ended in the one, and instantly started in the other. could be coincidence.

cha!! and monkeys might fly from my butt.

why do people behave the way they do?

why go nicking? its not easy, its dangerous, it has unsociable hours, you have to work with morons and t*&ts, no pension plan, no health cover, you risk loosing your freedom and unless you get promotion to top dog, the pays $$$$ too.

Its as bad a working for the council!
                              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Working...
                              X