Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Got/Seen one of these??

Rear Deflector.
    Just wondering if anyone has seen/got one of these instead of rear spoiler.??

www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

whats it supposed to do?

no havent seen one of them before.

cheers scotty

Comment

I think the idea of it is to direct a strong wind force directly down the rear window, to help to keep it clean.
      I think one of TonyN's breakers had one..
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Are you sure someone didn't just put the spoiler on the wrong way round?

Comment

Think it forces air down the back of truck,not sure if it's to stop fumes coming in when back window's down or somethin?????????

It's from a uk toyota dealer i have the receipt for it.

if anythin i suppose it's somethin different..
          Last edited by smiffy; 23 June 2006, 21:17.

Comment

Just as long as it doesnt have a flaps down braking effect smithsurf you will be ok

Comment

Originally posted by zedster
              Just as long as it doesnt have a flaps down braking effect smithsurf you will be ok
              Hey zedster. Cant be long now till your coming to Argyll ?????????????

Comment

spoiler

surely having a spoiler at that kind of angle is like trying to drag a parachute behind you. On a truck that has slug type performance on a good day........I don`t think there will be a lot of demand for this mod.

Comment

I will be in the George at Inverarary 13th and 14th July, Surf will be out the back in the car park if there is room for it, if not it will be parked by the jail,

Will email you my mobile number, perhaps we can meet up have a pint or a wee dram

Comment

Working...
                  X