Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf side stickers

Hi all
    Just a quick question, does anyone know where i can get the SURF side sticker?
    Mines looking a bit tatty, did think about just taking it off but i quite like the sticker.
    Oh and is there a nice easy way of removing the original sticker without taking off the paint
    TA
    Marty
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

have you not got a local signs/printing shop they should be able to copy them for you or make some up like them and alot cheaper, when removing the old sticker warm it up with a hair dryer this makes the glue soft again and easy to remove and wont pull the paint off

hope this helps

john

Comment

Originally posted by jackpot
      have you not got a local signs/printing shop they should be able to copy them for you or make some up like them and alot cheaper, when removing the old sticker warm it up with a hair dryer this makes the glue soft again and easy to remove and wont pull the paint off

hope this helps

john
      As John said, go to a local sign place. You won't be able to get them any other way as Toyota don't keep them any more.

Cheers

Comment

Surf side stickers

Thanks guys, will find my local graphics firm and get some prices.
        Cheers
        Marty
        [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mazzerman
          Hi all
          Just a quick question, does anyone know where i can get the SURF side sticker?
          Mines looking a bit tatty, did think about just taking it off but i quite like the sticker.
          Oh and is there a nice easy way of removing the original sticker without taking off the paint
          TA
          Marty
          Seem to remember someone on here had some tool or other for removing stickers etc. Can't remember who it was though ,sorry
          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
            Seem to remember someone on here had some tool or other for removing stickers etc. Can't remember who it was though ,sorry
            Gemini de man, saw it other day when searchin, have a look under decals/gemini/pantihose cant remember what I was searchin for (LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
              Gemini de man, saw it other day when searchin, have a look under decals/gemini/pantihose cant remember what I was searchin for (LOL)
              here jim
              Attached Files
              [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Have a look here, it was posted earlier.

http://www.gtgrafix.com/

Comment

Working...
                X