Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done it again and got green Surform
    got to be the coolest tool
    Last edited by joker??; 22 June 2006, 20:49.
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Green 9" grinder
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

ooh, you need to get help quick if it gone septic....9" though, well done mate!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Aaaaaaaah feel another Grey area comin on.....
          ohhh that'll be the grey matter working then !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

here's some of the logic behind it....

Okay, according to Stephen, the deal is that repetitive tasks bring you into the now and bring you away from preconceptions. Under those circumstances, when told unexpectedly to think of a color and a tool, you are more likely to come up with the statistically most common responses.

In other words, the boring long list of caluclations are pretty much irrelevant except for the fact that they are boring and repetitive tasks which serve the purpose of bringing you "into the moment", making you disinclined to ruminate on what your answer to the color/tool question will be. And once your mind has been so preset, when you are asked the color/tool question, you will go to the answer that is statistically most common. It doesn't have to be a color and a tool. It could be a pet (likely "dog", I should think), or a bird (I've no idea what would be the likely answer here).

There's nothing magical about "red" or "hammer". And there's nothing magical about the specific calculations you are asked to do. It's simply that if you ask people, after a series of repetitive tasks to name a color, 98% of the people you ask will say red. If you ask for a tool, they will, usually, say hammer.
            I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by mooter
              here's some of the logic behind it....
              JUST BURST THE BUBBLE WHY DON'T YA?!?!?

And here's me thinking that it was the FORCE, and me being a Jedi Knight, i was obviously not influenced into my answer, hence my response of black jack.

nevermind....
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
              X