Looking to buy a Suzuki ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a Suzuki ?

Hi bin looking to buy a small run around seen a couple of Suzukis Vitaras about.
    Here is a question to you knowledgable people.
    I can't find a review of the car.
    Can any owners present and ex tell me the fors and against owning one.
    Whats their consumption like?, Do they lean over when cornering?
    What are they like to maintain?.
    What should I look for when looking @ them. Are there any alternatives?
    Are some models better then others. What sort of price am I looking at? Obviously not a 2006 model!!!

Would buy another surf if I could afford to run one!!

cheers martin

well, in my experiance of 4x4 cars, there is not a noticable differance between them on running costs? And i wouldn'y have a suzuki as i think they are hairdresser cars? lol
    What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Here's a review

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews...a-2002504.html
      Last edited by Sancho; 21 June 2006, 14:41.

Comment

Oor Ann (the wife) has a GV2000 convertable and wont part with it she even got rid of her Merc she loves the GV so much. Only problems I have with the car is it's suspension is deffo more "off road" IE it's HARD and not built for chucking at roundabouts even with good tyres and 30mm spacers + back seat travelers will get a rough ride. Repair and maintainance are a doddle = easy to service and nowt ever breaks. I agree it looks like a hairdressers car even a "wummins" car particulary with the roof folded back BUT dont let that fool you the GV2000 loves off road trouble is Oor Ann rips ma knitting when I get HER car mucky! Forget the 1600 it's gutless, the 2000 will return around 28mpg motorway running, top speed is 90mph downhill but loads of low end grunt even with the auto box. Cheap as chips, girly good looks but surprisingly great fun off road when she aint looking

Comment

GV2000 V6
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X