Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

I had a small prang on my holidays which left a nice VW dented by my rear mounted tyre. (no damage to tyre). The repair has gone through insurance-think its about 1800 euro. I have no claims protection. what happens if i want to chane insurer-is the no claims protection only vaild if i remian with same insurer or do they just hike the premium due to pran andd then apply the no claims. How do new you expain to a new insureer that you have 70% no claims yet just had an accident?

If the prang was not your fault then it should not affect your no claims bonus especially if it was protected, I am having the same predicament I am changing to Lifesure from NFU seeing as they have put up my excess to £450 !! they use N.I.G. and protect the no claims bonus for the life of the contract our underwriter assures me that you should check your contract, it should indicate the acceptable amount of claims available , mine was two claims ,after that it would be dropped down to 40% ncb if I make another claim within 12 months of last claim. hope this helps

got the lifesure number from this website and they treat you like a human being...makes a change !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
    X