dvd \ tv install photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvd \ tv install photos

here are photos of my self installed dvd \ tv monitor system. there is also an external remote control sensor mounted next to the cup holders. audio is modulated though the factory stereo using fm 88.9 mhz i now can play mp.3 and dvd audio through the "in-house" system. i positioned the video monitor just behind my forward courtsey lights, to allow viewing from all seats but far enough rear for viewing while driving. wires are fished through the head liner and down the passenger side pillar. i ran an extra video cable for an external camera, playstation or other video source. so here it is please enjoy and ask questions.
    cheers
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bonzi
    here are photos of my self installed dvd \ tv monitor system. there is also an external remote control sensor mounted next to the cup holders. audio is modulated though the factory stereo using fm 88.9 mhz i now can play mp.3 and dvd audio through the "in-house" system. i positioned the video monitor just behind my forward courtsey lights, to allow viewing from all seats but far enough rear for viewing while driving. wires are fished through the head liner and down the passenger side pillar. i ran an extra video cable for an external camera, playstation or other video source. so here it is please enjoy and ask questions.
    cheers

No questions, but well done mate. a real nice job, enjoy!
    Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Looks preety kool, i could do with a DVD player like that, tho i think i'd need to put some kinda of mud cover over it to make sure that it doesn't get dirty under the seat!
      ======
      Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Good Work m8....

couple of questions for you though....

1. how much was the setup?

2. dont you find with the screen down you cant see through your rear view mirror?

Stu
        http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

nice job mate. how did you securely fasten it to the roof so it dont come tumbling down when things get bumpy??
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

when dvd is down you are using side mirrors....lol cost of system was free removed it from my gmc yukon xl Denali but have seen systems as cheap as 200 pounds modern filp downs include dvd player builtin and audio is modulated wirelessly. monitor is fastened using stainless screws along with super strong 3M velcro it has not budged since installing in jan 2006.

Comment

Working...
            X