No announcement yet.

Lambo Tractor...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't believe no-one has mentioned case, or intenational, or even case intenational!
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

and none of em are a patch on an allis chalmers model u.....
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

lambo are still making tractors not sure if they bring 'em over here or not though still, my mates just bought a brand new one but that's in Italy.

The story of the lambo supercar is that when Mr Lamborghini (the tractor maker) went to buy a Ferrari and was told to wait in line like everyone else, he basically said "stuff you, I'll build my own supercar and it'll be better than yours!" and that's what he did. people then saw it and heard about it and wanted one of their own, so he started building them for sale.
        Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
          You didn't mention Nuffields. Mind you, I can probably understand why
          they were bloomin death traps i never liked driving them
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The one I drove had a gearbox that you couldn't touch without burning yourself after 30 mins work - complete bag of manure - no wonder they went bust. It was replaced by a Zetor that was in a totally different class and even had a radio
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
              i can't believe no-one has mentioned case, or intenational, or even case intenational!
              I think they started life as David Brown`s
              Stella Artois

Comment

Someone gave me a copy of "Tractor & Farming Heritage (no T&FH...No Comment!) cos it had an article about ploughing with a series 1 landy. Of more particular interest to this thread, they also had an article about the tractors of a certain Mr Porshe, The Standar Star, they were diesel and had a modular engine so you could have 2,3 or 4 cylinders, made until 1963 under licence by Mannesmann. And as the man said David Brown (the DB in Astom#n Martin DBR1,2 DB2,3,4,5,6,s etc) also churned out tractors. Now then when did RR start in the agri-vehicle business?
                Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Yep been pulled out of a peat bog by a farmer in his Lambo, Fortunateley he never asked what we were doing on his land!
                  Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Originally posted by jackster
                    I think they started life as David Brown`s
                    i thought it was International,case and David Brown.Case took over International to be known as Case International who took over David Brown and then Case International went onto just be called Case
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                    X