Well it passed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it passed today

Took the Surf for another MOT today (different MOT station) after bleeding the rear brakes and it passed fog light tell tale being red and all.
    Trust your Hound.

Originally posted by Taliesins
    Took the Surf for another MOT today (different MOT station) after bleeding the rear brakes and it passed fog light tell tale being red and all.
    Hooray for Surfs"!!!!
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins
      nice 1 another 12 months yippppeeeee!!!!!!!!
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Would love to say mine flew through today, it passed but with advisory's
        1, offside rear brake borderline pass. (New cylinder to be ordered soon)
        2, steering bushes will need replacing soon. (as above, as soon as!)
        3, blue LED side lights and 80/100 watt blue tinted headlight bulbs, oh dear oh dear oh dear, "if i were to ask you to change those over, you could do it now, couldnt you?"
        "No problem", says I
        "we'll take it as done then." says he

Nice man!!!

Fish
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

two happy people then ???
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
            Would love to say mine flew through today, it passed but with advisory'sblue LED side lights - Fish
            I got my wrist slapped for having white LED sidelights, got given a s$$$$ of paper with the comment, and no official advisory (they still glow blue) but he mentioned nought about my blue tinted headlights.

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
            X