Why ....?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ....?????????

had to sort my tyre presssure on my trooper with my new toy(compressor)
    so i thought i would check me surf whilst it was out ................just over 3 bar 45psi on 3 tyres WHY ?????????????? dropped em all to about 30
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Maybe the last time you checked the pressures at a garage, their gauge was knackered.
    I bet you were getting excellent mpg tho!

Comment

aint checked the tyres till today vince , they have allways seem to look like they had enough air in em lol

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        aint checked the tyres till today vince , they have allways seem to look like they had enough air in em lol
        How long have you had the Surf then.

Comment

april , worried about heads ,overheating , emmissions,exhaust ,oil catcher , etc , tyres last on the list lol only checked cos i bought a compressor lol

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            april , worried about heads ,overheating , emmissions,exhaust ,oil catcher , etc , tyres last on the list lol only checked cos i bought a compressor lol
            You could have spray'ed the underseal on with the pressure in the tyre's and saved the cost of the compressor
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              You could have spray'ed the underseal on with the pressure in the tyre's and saved the cost of the compressor

Comment

Working...
              X