sooty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooty

righty have used redex a couple of times blocked off my egr yesterday ,but am still get black smoke and sooty deposits on my neighbours car ,(dont think hes gratefull i've had my exhaust fitted so it points to the side ) what is the next step to take as its going for mot soon so got to sort it , cheers
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Your always going to get black smoke out until the car is warmed up! Nowt you can do about it?
    What comes around goes around!!

Comment

park the opposite way or get the neighbour run out of town.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

had a row with a different neighbour the other day he seems to think he has got a designated parking space (communal parking) ended up with him running away lol ,
        guess who im gonna park next to ?? lol

Comment

Lol
          What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            righty have used redex a couple of times blocked off my egr yesterday ,but am still get black smoke and sooty deposits on my neighbours car ,(dont think hes gratefull i've had my exhaust fitted so it points to the side ) what is the next step to take as its going for mot soon so got to sort it , cheers
            have you changed your fuel filter latley that will help, the smoke shouldnt affect the mot unless the motor is shot or the fuel pump is in need of attention, which you would notice anyway.
            before the mot, take it for a drive and drive it as if you had just stolen it, so it will be running clean for the gas analizer test
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
              have you changed your fuel filter latley that will help, the smoke shouldnt affect the mot unless the motor is shot or the fuel pump is in need of attention, which you would notice anyway.
              before the mot, take it for a drive and drive it as if you had just stolen it, so it will be running clean for the gas analizer test
              changed all my filters the other week
              i allways drive it like its stolen lol

Comment

(dont think hes gratefull i've had my exhaust fitted so it points to the side )
                dont think pedestrians like mine when i hoof it and the pavement dissapears in a cloud
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Run it low on diesel, then chuck about six litres of veg oil in the tank on your way to the MOT.

Comment

cheers vince was thinking of using a bit of the mrs cooking oil every now an again , say 5 litres every 20 liters of diesel be okay ???
                    without having to do anything to me truck??

Comment

With all this hot weather we're having, you could run your truck on 99% veg oil!

Comment

Working...
                      X