Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuelcat phillip

im changing my normal fuelcat combo for the heated one
    ive been bugging phillip over various things for about 2 weeks now cos im a worrier and a pain
    can this man get anymore helpfull than he already is?
    i know he sells fuelcats and its his living but he goes above and beyond the customer service i would be happy with!
    he really does give 200% if thats possible
    so since i joined this forum ive had dealings with 2 "suppliers" phillip & stevo at stockport and have to say im much impressed by the standard of service and the commitment they have!
    cheers you 2 and the rest of you boys who make owning a surf a pleasure! even when it breaks down

id like to raise a glass to them if i can
    at the end of the day................ it gets dark

So what's happened to your 'old' fuelcat, and why do you need to change it?
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      So what's happened to your 'old' fuelcat, and why do you need to change it?
      i didnt run on veg oil but now im applying to tax man for my form and im going to
      last week i did 1000 km so it makes sense to move up to the heated version and phillip has done me a good deal
      so theres nothing wrong with the old unit ! i just didnt look into the future enough when i bought it

Comment

Did you notice much difference with he fuelcat? I guess you must be quite pleased with it, or you wouldn't be upgrading!

Is he doing a part ex for you??
        It just does, OK?

Comment

phillip was also very helpful when i had made a hods of fitting my fuelcat. on a sunday morning too. a gentleman!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy
            i didnt run on veg oil but now im applying to tax man for my form and im going to
            last week i did 1000 km so it makes sense to move up to the heated version and phillip has done me a good deal
            so theres nothing wrong with the old unit ! i just didnt look into the future enough when i bought it
            i will be upgrading my normal cat to a heated combo one toward the end of autumn as i will be moving over to using more veg oil... possibly adding a second tank... for switching between... i will need some help and info on that one... Phillip & TonyN have been wicked in helping me get going....

Stu
            http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
              Did you notice much difference with he fuelcat? I guess you must be quite pleased with it, or you wouldn't be upgrading!

Is he doing a part ex for you??

i dont think he part ex's them otherwise he couldn't sell them as new!
              my father in law is having mine

Comment

Working...
              X