We are now ready for tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are now ready for tomorrow...

at 17:00. I went out after work to go and buy My two lads an England Away Kit and myself an England Home Shirt,but I now want the shorts too! I can't get hold of a kit for my 4 year old daughter, coz JJB are sold out of her size untill next week, now she is sulking! Bless Her!

Thing is I'm not a Football Fan but this World Cup Millarkey Don't Arf get under ya skin.

Come On England!!!

Sorry about the abulance, it's the only smilie with the George cross on?
    I like Orientals

Only downside to this 5pm kick off is that there will be much less people on the road on my way home to gaze in awe at my lovely Surf.

ps. although we have the tv projected onto the wall at work, all staff here wearing their England shirts and staying here til match finished, i myself am of the Scottish variety, and don't really give a stuff about the match, so on the other hand, am looking forward to a quick drive home. And, as has been suggested by many of my work colleagues, i am not supporting Trinidad & Tobago either, we Scots are always accused of supporting Englands rivals, as if we'd do such a thing!!! ( )
    Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

I bet there is not as much hype when the real world cup is played next year!! Tough, as with the footy, the team is looking bleak in that department?
      What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Working...
      X