Greenlaning in the South East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenlaning in the South East

Looking to do a bit of greenlaning this weekend, and wodering if anyone out there has any suggestions of where to go. I am based in London and I have done the "North Downs" route form the offroadroutes website; looking for something similar.

Cheers

Originally posted by Camone
    Looking to do a bit of greenlaning this weekend, and wodering if anyone out there has any suggestions of where to go. I am based in London and I have done the "North Downs" route form the offroadroutes website; looking for something similar.

Cheers
    seen this ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I did have a look at the thread, a bit worried that the lanes may now be closed.

Comment

Did you follow through the links, there is a new Mega Green Lane Day - the organisers will not take through anywhere hookey - I'm hoping to be booked for the Sunday indeed I hope we can make it a Surf Sunday

Trev

Comment

I'll be doing Woodlands 4x4 near Brands on 2nd July, I know its not laning but there is a good selection of routes through the woods, some of them non damaging. Get there early though, last month I was turned away as it was full by 9:30!
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
            I'll be doing Woodlands 4x4 near Brands on 2nd July, I know its not laning but there is a good selection of routes through the woods, some of them non damaging. Get there early though, last month I was turned away as it was full by 9:30!
            See you there then, was another surf there last month aswell. I'll be in a green 2nd gen 2.4 (may be lifted by then, but still on slicks) with a mate in a bright yellow 110. Come and introduce yourself.

---------------------------------
            @Camone- If you're runnin somethin in Kent and want some company from a newcomer post somethin on this thread, i've done a couple of easy lanes and a couple of pay and play days but still gettin into it really.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Nero, looks like we will probably be doing the north downs route in surrey on saturday, if you are still interested. Have done the route before but never in the surf. Let me know and I will send you the meeting point

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                See you there then, was another surf there last month aswell. I'll be in a green 2nd gen 2.4 (may be lifted by then, but still on slicks) with a mate in a bright yellow 110. Come and introduce yourself.

---------------------------------
                @Camone- If you're runnin somethin in Kent and want some company from a newcomer post somethin on this thread, i've done a couple of easy lanes and a couple of pay and play days but still gettin into it really.
                Will do, my Surf is far too pretty to get muddy, I'll be in my S3, green with white(ish) top, looks barely road legal! Have you got a CB? if so pick a channel to contact on.
                Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

No CB yet but i got some money to spend on her this weekend, so i just gotta work out what to buy. Springs + shocks / wheels+tyres / recovery stuff / CB / any other goodies i see and think must have that even if it's ridiculously overpriced, never gonna be used, and gonna be a pain in the proverbials to fit
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by Camone
                    Nero, looks like we will probably be doing the north downs route in surrey on saturday, if you are still interested. Have done the route before but never in the surf. Let me know and I will send you the meeting point
                    Think i'm gonna have to give it a miss, gotta drive a minibus for local youth group.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

no CB, but we are planning to meet in the car park in Ashstead at about 9ish. Ashstead is on the A40 on the way to Dorking.
                      Pity youare not going to be there Nero. Could use a few more Surfs. Two Landy's and one Surf at the moment. No Fair!!!

Comment

Would have loved to join you too - but going over to give Dad his father's day pressie on Sat (NO chance of getting there on sunday, too many bikes on the road

Trev

Comment

If you were doing this the following weekend would love to join you.

Trev

Comment

Working...
                          X