How many Ferrari's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Ferrari's??

Just thought i'd share my experience today.

Drove wifey to work cos her car is in the garage havin a new exhaust fitted (as it fell off the other day). In the 25 minute journey i met no less than 5 Ferrari's going the other way!! They weren't in convoy and didn't seem to be going to a club met or anything as all the drivers looked dressed for work etc.

Very strange, but quite satisfying!

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

I thought all the footballers were over in Germany playing for some cup or other?

Perhaps the local scum know they're away and have emptied their garages for them ... ?

Comment

Originally posted by NFC
      I thought all the footballers were over in Germany playing for some cup or other?

Perhaps the local scum know they're away and have emptied their garages for them ... ?
      LMAO a tea leaf convoy....
      http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Drug dealers?

Comment

nah, they're all asylum seekers, the governments just upped their allowances a tad...
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
            Just thought i'd share my experience today.

Drove wifey to work cos her car is in the garage havin a new exhaust fitted (as it fell off the other day). In the 25 minute journey i met no less than 5 Ferrari's going the other way!! They weren't in convoy and didn't seem to be going to a club met or anything as all the drivers looked dressed for work etc.

Very strange, but quite satisfying!

Mart
            Wasn't anywhere near Wilmslow by any chance?
            Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

hmmm,

through the middle of cheshire between winsford and warrington, mostly along the a49.

why?
              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
                hmmm,

through the middle of cheshire between winsford and warrington, mostly along the a49.

why?

It's just that every time I drive up the A34 every third car is a Porche/Beemer/Ferrari etc...
                Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

Originally posted by Shab
                  It's just that every time I drive up the A34 every third car is a Porche/Beemer/Ferrari etc...
                  Drug dealers for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X