Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota

got a phone call from toyota europe today, several times i have missed there calls ,
    anyway the lady asked for my vin number and i got a case id ,
    they said they will checkout my number(vin)
    if it needs the work they will contact me
    will let you know how it goes
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker??
    got a phone call from toyota europe today, several times i have missed there calls ,
    was this about the recall?.... i got one o those lil green stickers on the back window does that mean mines done? (seriously)

Stu
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

being serious for once stu i aint to sure . i understand they have a mark by the vin plate as well as the sticker but dont quote me on it (i'll deny it )
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I havent looked by the vin plate but I have got the sticker......its a buggar to see but its in the left lower corner of the rear window as you look at the back of the truck. consencus seems to be... got sticker... been done

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
          I havent looked by the vin plate but I have got the sticker......its a buggar to see but its in the left lower corner of the rear window as you look at the back of the truck. consencus seems to be... got sticker... been done
          cool... i got a sticker an no vin plate marking apart from a scratching over the bottom bit.... covering up a51 or summat...

Joker... hehehe (i took the cat off this morning as the bugga wouldnt start)
          http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

I emailed them last week, they emailed back with case ID that same afternoon. Great to see prompt action from a company, it tends to inspire you to buy another one of their vehicles....mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... another surfffff..
            NO, the missus would probably complain and tell me to get on my
            Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2119

I emailed them last week, they emailed back with case ID that same afternoon. Great to see prompt action from a company, it tends to inspire you to buy another one of their vehicles....mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... another surfffff..
              Sorry guys missed all this what is the recall for?
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
                Sorry guys missed all this what is the recall for?
                Here you go

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Mike if the misses was quick enough to register on here b4 you then get her ,her own surf
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                    Mike if the misses was quick enough to register on here b4 you then get her ,her own surf

She wouldn't let me as she seems to have it in her mind that the one we have is hers bless her ( ) . Can't remember the last time i drove the bl**dy thing
                    But if i got another, she would probably think that it would be better than the one we have, so i'd get relegated back to the other, and anyway, i can't afford another, this one and the truck are well and truly keeping my pockets empty new exhaust, service, brakes,gear box, engine.......etc, etc, etc, ...oh yeh, and wheel hub caps.

Comment

She wouldn't let me as she seems to have it in her mind that the one we have is hers bless her ( ) . Can't remember the last time i drove the bl**dy thing
                      But if i got another, she would probably think that it would be better than the one we have, so i'd get relegated back to the other, and anyway, i can't afford another, this one and the truck are well and truly keeping my pockets empty new exhaust, service, brakes,gear box, engine.......etc, etc, etc, ...oh yeh, and wheel hub caps.
                      that's alright let her have it and then get 1 that don't need any work doing on it and if you don't use the hub caps stick them back on ebay and you should get your money back but dont tell the misses or she will want the tank filled up

Comment

Dont know about getting rid of hub caps, daughter thought they were peanut dishes as they have been siting in kitchen since i got them from you. Could advertise them as that i suppose, a new line in kitchen ware...mmmmm???

Comment

Dont know about getting rid of hub caps, daughter thought they were peanut dishes as they have been siting in kitchen since i got them from you. Could advertise them as that i suppose, a new line in kitchen ware...mmmmm???

yea forget Betterware you now have TOYOTAWARE

Comment

Working...
                          X