Rear Dog guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Dog guard

Any of you peeps made or bought a dog guard which fits at the back so the back window can be down and the dogs cant get out. I am trying to figure out the best method of doing it and thought asking first might be helpfull.
    Trust your Hound.

I tried quite a few places to get a tailgate guard but nowhere had one off the shelf.a couple of places said they could make one but they would need the vehicle to measure up and the estimates were scary! they ranged from 280-360 pounds.i eventually settled on a custom built cage from a place called believe it or not hamster baskets.fantastic service and delivered to your door for £200! a cage also has the benefit of stopping the little darlings eating your rear belts.the web site is www.hamsterbaskets.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ckstratford
      I tried quite a few places to get a tailgate guard but nowhere had one off the shelf.a couple of places said they could make one but they would need the vehicle to measure up and the estimates were scary! they ranged from 280-360 pounds.i eventually settled on a custom built cage from a place called believe it or not hamster baskets.fantastic service and delivered to your door for £200! a cage also has the benefit of stopping the little darlings eating your rear belts.the web site is www.hamsterbaskets.co.uk
      put some pics up cheers
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

my mutt couldn't possibly fit through the window!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by logey79; 12 June 2006, 21:50.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          my mutt couldn't possibly fit through the window!
          I got a shepherd, and he's huge but he jumped out the window before, lucky i was stationary. he got a lead attached to the tie down points in the boot now.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            I got a shepherd, and he's huge but he jumped out the window before, lucky i was stationary. he got a lead attached to the tie down points in the boot now.
            i got a mrs... i have to tie her down in the back too... or she jumps outta the windows.....

Muhahahah Muhahaha ha

ha

>scutch<

Damn she saw it... now i'm grounded....

http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Try Barjo, they have done both my mothers van and my surf.
              Attached Files
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
              X