Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a washer pump :-(

wondering if anyone can help,
    being brave and bullish on my birthday today (I was trying to invstigate a blockage in windscreen washers) I have caused considerable damage to my front washer pump (snapped of the pipe fitting ......doh!).

Don't suppose anyone has a spare washer bottle and pump assembly do they?? or a spare pump?? or a broken surf I could nick one from??

any offers would be great

bit of a longshot but I would rather not go to a dealer to get a new one

Hi Ben,
    I don't have a washer pump or bottle but I do have some rather late advice. When the window washer nozzles block up, it is because they are fitted with non return valves to stop the fluid running back into the bottle. They are the bits that block up with soap form the winter wash.
    If nothing else my reply will bump you plea for help back to the top of the pile.
    BTW. Welcome to the forum.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by BenZilla
      being brave and bullish on my birthday today (I was trying to invstigate a blockage in windscreen washers) I have caused considerable damage to my front washer pump (snapped of the pipe fitting ......doh!).

Don't suppose anyone has a spare washer bottle and pump assembly do they?? or a spare pump?? or a broken surf I could nick one from??

sorry m8 no bottle but.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

oh and welcome
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by BenZilla

Happy birthday for yesterday
        Give me a ring 07740 337153 and I should be able to sort you out with the parts you need.

Jon
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your kind Birthday wishes! And offers of help!

Especially Jon with his contact details

luckily I managed to find the bits I needed at a local s$$$$ yard 1 in a million chance came good but obviously birthday luck.

Take care all!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

incase anyone else needs 1.
            Last edited by internetsurfer; 30 June 2006, 17:01.

Comment

Working...
            X