langdale dust= probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• langdale dust= probs

Just got back from langdale quest and it is VERYY dusty in some parts you can only see 10 meters in front of you when you are running with other motors its very fine and will clog up your rad so if you are going up there take plenty of water to keep washing it out as there is none on site and very few wet patches?
    the few muddy bits are like swamps a couple of inches of water on top and up to 2 1/2 feet of mud underneath making it like glue?
    Attached Files

did you take those piccies at night???? lol

which trek did you do???? as i aint been before i am gonna do the jungle version till i get used to off roadin i tink.... (and the fact that my truck is still sooooooooooooooooo shiny) oh and i will have my lil one in his carseat....

Stu
    Last edited by amethyst; 12 June 2006, 08:11.
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

sounds like fun.

I can't imagine the dry season will last. This is England afterall, oh hang on, as I write its started to rain in Yorkshire.

Great, that will put and end to the dust then.
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
        sounds like fun.

I can't imagine the dry season will last. This is England afterall, oh hang on, as I write its started to rain in Yorkshire.

Great, that will put and end to the dust then.

Oh yes.... set off to rotherham @6.30 from sheffield this mornin and was starting then..... an i had planned a bbq after i finished work today... lmao... typical...

STu

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
          Oh yes.... set off to rotherham @6.30 from sheffield this mornin and was starting then..... an i had planned a bbq after i finished work today... lmao... typical...

STu
          S'ok the suns shining now
          Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
            S'ok the suns shining now
            i aint seein it m8.. stuck indoors..... GRRRR

Comment

the dust just blanketed every thing including the sun?
              both the jungle and the alpine tracks are ok and most of the black is to
              (the black is the extreme)
              just watch the mud runs and the maze the maze is okay if you keep on the left track its tight but ok just in a few places there is tree sumps oppisate each other so its tight will put a couple of picks on if you go on the right hand track in the maze its a pig three cars went tried three stucks and the little sammy in the pics broke his front axle?
              Attached Files

Comment

spoofer28, how big are the bars on the front of your truck?! Are they home made or from something else?
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

i though he was delivering a gate for the landowner..!
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

there of a merc van they are the only ones that are the same width as the truck as it has a wide arch kit on so if they fit through the gap so will the truck hoping to modify them slightly soon as I have a ramsey industrial 8500
                    winch to fit
                    if look at pics you can see what I mean about the arches since I added the gate only just coaght rear arches once
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X