business cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business cards

does anybody know of a website that you can use to make up your own business cards?

my dad's had trouble with the guys that have been doing ours for over 10 years now, they reckon we've not paid which is utter bull and the old man will not budge and will end up in court rather than inviting the guy around to talk it through just to prove he's right, stubborn jock!

i was talking to another driver at heathrow the other day and he mentioned about doing his through some site, so i thought i'd see if it can be done to any sort of decent standard and impress old grumpy!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

your in luck !!! i make them for a living but not your usual carboard ones, ours are proper Plastic ones like your credit card, i was thinking of offering some to the forum funnily enough, my dad is the President of the Essex Land Rover Club and we have just done their members one each
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

thing is chap, that being a cab company, the card ones is all we really want, as we write out the receipts on the back of them for people. i was hoping to get something printed off by monday just to show him and hopefully lift the bar of permanent disappointment that he has of me!!! i know i drive him nuts, but it amuses me to watch him flip out every time i do something dumb, and being a daddy's boy i get away with far more than my older brothers do!

spoilt brat really!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        thing is chap, that being a cab company, the card ones is all we really want, as we write out the receipts on the back of them for people. i was hoping to get something printed off by monday just to show him and hopefully lift the bar of permanent disappointment that he has of me!!! i know i drive him nuts, but it amuses me to watch him flip out every time i do something dumb, and being a daddy's boy i get away with far more than my older brothers do!

spoilt brat really!
        you could try Vista print, they have all sorts of loss leaders like 250 free just pay postage www.vistaprint.co.uk I have had 3 lots done when 'on special'
        limited designs if free but they do the job, or you can produce with a template with microsoft publisher (and probably many other programmes!!)
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Check out your local office supplies shop, you can buy packs of blanks easily

Play around with Publisher or word then run off the copies you need.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

make them with powerpoint
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

If you have a laser printer which has a rear tray output,
              you can easily create your own design and print on card
              upto around 150gm, possibly slightly thicker.

Comment

if your that desperate go to your nearest shopping centre this morning and go to one of the booths - they print them out for you instantly to any design you want
                Bunkle
                Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  If you have a laser printer which has a rear tray output,
                  you can easily create your own design and print on card
                  upto around 150gm, possibly slightly thicker.
                  One small problem Matt,

I have a colour laser here, and the instruction book gives you strict instructions to not use Inkjet coated papers in it, all the blanks I have seen have the coating

You may be able to get card stock without coating, then cut them yourself though.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

cards

QUOTE:"you could try Vista print, they have all sorts of loss leaders like 250 free just pay postage www.vistaprint.co.uk I have had 3 lots done when 'on special'
                    limited designs if free but they do the job, or you can produce with a template with microsoft publisher (and probably many other programmes!!)"

I use Vistaprint- very good, although postage goes up if you need them quick.