Members Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Rigs

By the looks of the members rigs section, i'm not the only one having problems uploading pictures. I've followed instructions to the letter on 3 seperate computers now and to no avail, even got one of our computer techies to try, but no!
    Any Suggestions guys?
    Is it supposed to sound like this??

Ditto. Ees not werking!
    @africa4x4cafe
    [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Why not start a thread titled members rigs and eveyone upload a pic within the thread?Here's my hog.
      Attached Files
      Powered by ????

Comment

I dont think its an instant load on to the web site like it is on the forum.

I believe Koi and co have to upload them to the site, and obviously that can take them a little time.
        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I just went in to alter some of my vehicle details and it says I am not authorised to do so , so I can only think it is an admin thing at the mo that needs sorting . Lucky has just gone on his hols , but Koi maybe able to do something .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            I just went in to alter some of my vehicle details and it says I am not authorised to do so , so I can only think it is an admin thing at the mo that needs sorting . Lucky has just gone on his hols , but Koi maybe able to do something .
            with a cozzy on like that you will never be authorised maybe locked up
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              Its such a nice day , I am tempted to wear it when I paint the front door .
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                COR! What a corker! Don't fancy yours much!
                @africa4x4cafe

Comment

well, I will keep to the spirit of this thread, unlike a certain pair of elder statesmen (in a right state ), and post piccies of the infamous Hippo.

Oh Pops,

I found this lurking away in the deep dark recesses of my webspace, it was frightened, shivering, and quaking whenever your name was mentioned

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Try this on for size:

http://www.elphick-pooley.co.uk/imag...tpark3_600.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    @africa4x4cafe

Comment

ok heres mine?

the before and after?
                      langdale tomorrow so will get somemore pics nodoubt
                      Attached Files

Comment

Heres mine
                        Attached Files
                        http://www.maninhat.myzen.co.uk/

Comment

OK will need to do some looking in to this, each member should be able to add/edit their own members rigs.
                          Please no more pics on this thread, I will do what I can to sort it out but it may have to wait until Lucky gets back from hols if i can't find the problem
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                            OK will need to do some looking in to this, each member should be able to add/edit their own members rigs.
                            Please no more pics on this thread, I will do what I can to sort it out but it may have to wait until Lucky gets back from hols if i can't find the problem
                            Hi all I had the same problem. You have to upload them using Micrsoft phot editor then change the sizeing to about 640x cant remember, then it works.
                            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                              Please no more pics on this thread,
                              Boo, was just about to add mine - oh well will wait until the upload area is feeling better
                              [IMG]http://www.slate8.com/hiluxstuff/hilux-sig.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X