One 4 Chillit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogus
    Never mind Rose Cottage, you gotta put an old number plate or something like that on it

By the way Would that be a 3rd or maybe even a 4th gen shed you have there. The glass is telling me maybe facelifted 3rd Gen ???

Bogus
    It's gotta' be a second gen. I can't see any poncy curtains or girlie bits on it.

Comment

Never mind Rose Cottage, you gotta put an old number plate or something like that on it

By the way Would that be a 3rd or maybe even a 4th gen shed you have there. The glass is telling me maybe facelifted 3rd Gen ???

Bogus
      Its a 3rd GEN facelift SHED, All the TOYS are staying in the house as they may get pinched
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Thats not a proper shed....theres way too much space in it......wheres all the stuff that usually falls out when you open the door?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
          Thats not a proper shed....theres way too much space in it......wheres all the stuff that usually falls out when you open the door?
          I had a 6ft x 4ft shed full of JUNK, That all went in the SKIP. Bought the new shed with lots of room to fill with more JUNK
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

How about 4 US Number plates.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
            X