Looking for previous owner of G458 BBK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for previous owner of G458 BBK

Hey, anyone used to own G458 BBK, not that there's anything wrong with it now it's got a new engine, just I need to ask some questions to help me solve something that I can't figure out!
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

bump
    ======

Comment

Yeah, that sounds strangely familiar...
      does it look something like this (only maybe cleaner):

If so, whats up?
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

I've snet you a PM codlord I just wanted to ask a few questions about the electrics you had fitted. Pic looks good, when i've finished with messing about with it i'll try and post some more. BTW, I have a picture of the old engine somewher ethat I will try and dig out. The number 1? pot was quite interesting when we took it all apart to swap engine blocks.... Aluminium gravel instead of a piston!
        Attached Files
        ======

Comment

Hmm, thats interesting, do you know if that was the one that had been bored and sleeved? - as one of them was when I had the replacement head fitted.
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Not 100% sure tbh. The head from the old block went onto a block from someone else, which now needs new oil seals all round... GRR. Saving up for that one - did all the rest of the work myself rebuilding and re-timing the new composite engine and don't have time to do it now! There was something kinda like parafin in the fuel tank tho and it took ages to run it out of the system LMAO, was hilarious, bit like a giant smoke machine!
            Last edited by andy_enuff; 9 June 2006, 18:10.
            ======

Comment

Working...
            X