@ Kitesurf Phil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Kitesurf Phil

Hi Hhil, you got any knowledge of Hunt Motor Assessors over your neck O' the woods ?
    While I have the Ok for repairs to commence at Frank Ludlows, The assessors want to Inspect my Truck also.
    Ta
    Jess

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Jess , I know them . Father and son outfit . Not to clever from my experience . Dont let them tell you a load of b/s as thats all they know . When I worked at Cornhill we had them shadow the office for 2 days . It took us over a week to get back to normal .
    Any probs , drop me a pm .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Hunt Motor Assessors? I asked my brother and he says that is rhyming slang.
      I have not had any dealings, personally - don't want to tempt fate by saying I have never had to claim in 26 years.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Jess , I know them . Father and son outfit . Not to clever from my experience . Dont let them tell you a load of b/s as thats all they know . When I worked at Cornhill we had them shadow the office for 2 days . It took us over a week to get back to normal .
        Any probs , drop me a pm .
        Thanx for that info Rick, (I'll be sharper than Sharks teeth then eh)
        Any hanky panky & I give yer a call ..............

Sorry to here ya haven't had a claim in 2? odd years Phil (feeling left out then?) Don't count yer Eggs before the Chickens lais em !!!!!

Thanks Fellas
        Jess

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X