diesel 4runner manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diesel 4runner manual

I have a 1993 4runner Does any body know if there is a manual for the uk model 3.0 turbo diesel

Originally posted by Kev Barker
    I have a 1993 4runner Does any body know if there is a manual for the uk model 3.0 turbo diesel
    I would have thought it would be the same as the 3.0lTD Surf apart from maybe some slight differences. If its a manual for the Engine there is one online at Codlords showmesomeinfo site.
    Is it a blue one and were you on the leeds ring road by B&Q yesterday morning?
    Hope this helps
    Trust your Hound.

Comment

IIRC, Theres a max ellory for the australian spec which is the same as the UK apart from the obvious. I have on somewhere I picked up cheap. I think either roughtrax or milners do them.

What info are you after, maybe I can scan you a page or two. Warning though, the wiring diagram is unreadable rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins

That would probably be me either going to or coming back from Morley.

Comment

Re 4Runner manual

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
          IIRC, Theres a max ellory for the australian spec which is the same as the UK apart from the obvious. I have on somewhere I picked up cheap. I think either roughtrax or milners do them.

What info are you after, maybe I can scan you a page or two. Warning though, the wiring diagram is unreadable rubbish
          Vacum pump teeth have sheared ive got another but had to strip the front of the engine and found the gear on the end of the crankshaft and the gear that splits into three are also sheared

Comment

Re 4Runner manual

Originally posted by Taliesins
            I would have thought it would be the same as the 3.0lTD Surf apart from maybe some slight differences. If its a manual for the Engine there is one online at Codlords showmesomeinfo site.
            Hope this helps
            No ive been off the road with it since Thursday waiting for some parts a couple of gears have sheared at the front of the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
              That would probably be me either going to or coming back from Morley.
              Hi Im at Churwell opposite Bottom Hole (New Inn)
              Trust your Hound.

Comment

Working...
              X