um... paypal anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um... paypal anyone?

i just realised that payments of over £250 in a month i will need to get an upgraded account!

i'm just about to get a shedload off ebay... so what happens if i don't upgrade from the free account?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    i just realised that payments of over £250 in a month i will need to get an upgraded account!

i'm just about to get a shedload off ebay... so what happens if i don't upgrade from the free account?
    Your t*ts explode....
    Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

Originally posted by Shab
      Your t*ts explode....
      and they were growing so well!!

soon start wearing ladies underwear cos i have to!

Comment

and they were growing so well!!

soon start wearing ladies underwear cos i have to!

Whats wrong with wearing ladies underwear...?

But seriously, AFAIK, I think no more transactions until you upgrade. I may be wrong however.

Shab.
        Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

Sheds are cheaper than that at B+Q.

Comment

I`ve been having a clear out this month and have put £495 through ebay and withdrawn the lot to my bank account with no problems.

What`s an upgraded account then??
            Stella Artois

Comment

Have you entered the 2 amounts of money that they sent to your bank account. You are restricted until you do. They will be on your bank satement from just after signing up for paypal (usually about 11 pence and 17 pence). You tell them how much they put into you account, its like a serial number, but with money.
              Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

yeah, just done that...

i don't really understand it... i thought the point of paypal was that you could send card payments over t'web... but you have to have a premier account to recieve them!???

Comment

I dont understand paypal at all, Like most credit card type things i suspect it of being a rip off one way or another, If im buying off ebay and they dont
                  take cheques and the bum kissing dont work i get my son to buy it on his
                  paypal account, Usually means me rounding it up to the nearist tenner though,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I've used PayPal and must say that it was alot easier than having to always enter card details. Don't quote me, but there is no subscription to use a Premier Acc. This is paid for in the transaction fees.

The limit on an ordinary Acc cycles every 30 or so days

Comment

Originally posted by RSA Surfer
                      I've used PayPal and must say that it was alot easier than having to always enter card details. Don't quote me, but there is no subscription to use a Premier Acc. This is paid for in the transaction fees.

The limit on an ordinary Acc cycles every 30 or so days
                      yeah, i'm gonna have about £700 coming in this month...
                      don't really wanna pay the fees cos i'm a tight git!

Comment

yeah, i'm gonna have about £700 coming in this month...
                        don't really wanna pay the fees cos i'm a tight git!
                        Fees on £700 gonna cost you about 30 - 40 quid, so car`nt call you a tight git for trying to save that much
                        Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
                        X