No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Just a quick hello as i have bought my first Surf a 91 2.4T clean as a whistle in burgundy with 101 kilometres on it. Liking it much better than my old 2.5 pajero

LOL, Welcome, forget about them mitsi's you now have the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

welcome fellow surfer
      and glad you got an OK colour one too Not BLUEcoz there just Common now
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Welcome m8, Nearly went for a Paj till i saw the surf, Still reccon their
        lookers but the surf is better,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

welcome, looked at paj's myself then saw the light, well actually it was dark green
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by pops
            Not BLUEcoz there just Common now
            Prefer to think of it as popular
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              welcome fellow surfer
              and glad you got an OK colour one too Not BLUEcoz there just Common now
              Oi ...........oo yer calin comon moosh?
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

its like fruit pastilles innit?......everybody wants the red ones.......nobody wants the green or yellow ones.....and if your fruit pastilles is blue ....well............bin em

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                  its like fruit pastilles innit?......everybody wants the red ones.......nobody wants the green or yellow ones.....and if your fruit pastilles is blue ....well............bin em
                  But what if its a film of the BLUE kind????............EVERYONE wants one

Comment

ahhh but i see lots of berkgundy and blew... GREEN is best....

Welcome my friend.... its a wicked site here m8 loads of nice peeps to help if anything goes wrong....

Stu
                    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                      ahhh but i see lots of berkgundy and blew... GREEN is best....

Welcome my friend.... its a wicked site here m8 loads of nice peeps to help if anything goes wrong....

Stu
                      ...including ones choice of colours. Should be grey. Welcome, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by CRAIGR
                        Hi all
                        Just a quick hello as i have bought my first Surf a 91 2.4T clean as a whistle in burgundy with 101 kilometres on it. Liking it much better than my old 2.5 pajero

Burgundy.....Yeah that's fine it's gotta be Wine. Nice colour mate, Oh yeah and welcome to the mad house

Spoggle

Comment

Working...
                        X