my god how much!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my god how much!!!!

Just had a chat to the accident repair centre about the insurance claim we have got going at the mo after a richard head didnt see the car a t-boned it, damaging the rear wheel arch and mud guard 734 quid i nearly fell off the chair well would have if i hadnt been standing, i for a nano second felt sorry for the guy but that passed and fcuk him serves him right for being a to55 bag and not driving with due care and attention, i mean just how hard is it to see a 6' bright maroon 2 tonne car i ask you.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    i mean just how hard is it to see a 6' bright maroon 2 tonne car i ask you.
    Bl00dy difficult if you've got the stealth mode switched on. You'll just have to stop playing with all those switches in the cab.
    Mike G

Comment

Now which button is that ? the RED one
      Cheers
      Scotty

Drink Jagermeister Responsibly

Comment

Originally posted by avalon
        Now which button is that ? the RED one

no..he said stealth...if you can find it .....It's the blue one!!
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
          Just had a chat to the accident repair centre about the insurance claim we have got going at the mo after a richard head didnt see the car a t-boned it, damaging the rear wheel arch and mud guard 734 quid i nearly fell off the chair well would have if i hadnt been standing, i for a nano second felt sorry for the guy but that passed and fcuk him serves him right for being a to55 bag and not driving with due care and attention, i mean just how hard is it to see a 6' bright maroon 2 tonne car i ask you.
          Sorry to hear of yer grief Bud, Hope it gets sorted ASAP. Mine was last month N/S/R door, step & wheel arch also !!!!
          Estimated Repair cost £800 +
          There's Always A Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 2 June 2006, 23:39.
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

ive seen the damage and i must say ive bought cars to run with 10 times more damage to them!
            its a $$$$$$ scratch lol lol
            keep the cash and drive it like it is
            at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy
              ive seen the damage and i must say ive bought cars to run with 10 times more damage to them!
              its a $$$$$$ scratch lol lol
              keep the cash and drive it like it is
              I'm still driving around minus a rear passenger side wheel arch extension,
              (bl**dy car park posts), and thinking of removing the rear drivers to match
              them up. Just got to figure a nice way of blanking the holes off.

Comment

give over shaggy its MASSIVE just cannot believe its gunna cost that much, washed and waxed it other day and got some $$$$$$ fibre glass in my finger so its getting done, hopefully sooner rather than later...
                if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

that was you who waved while i was stood on the corner?
                  if not i have an admirer who has a car like ours
                  at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Working...
                  X