front towing hook/eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front towing hook/eye

can anyone tell me where i can get an original surf front towing eye/hook from ? i have seen a pic of one posted on here from a thread in 2003. i assume the hooks must be taken off when front nudge/bull bars are fitted. some one, some where, must have a very big box full of them !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by toy231; 2 June 2006, 00:05.
    Paul

Originally posted by toy231
    can anyone tell me where i can get an original surf front towing eye/hook from ? i have seen a pic of one posted on here from a thread in 2003. i assume the hooks must be taken off when front nudge/bull bars are fitted. some one, some where, must have a very big box full of them !
    mine was fitted back on top the bullbar fixings, some 1 must have a breaker, or try fleabay!!!!
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by toy231

You can get them from me!
      and I am not too far from you that I can deliver them personally

what year surf do you want them for

Comment

I'm after one too !!! i have a request in the parts wanted section but noone has replied - i have a 95 2nd gen, how much are they, are they the proper ones with the keeper on them ?
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

towing hook

Originally posted by bobo
          You can get them from me!
          and I am not too far from you that I can deliver them personally

what year surf do you want them for
          that was the first good news i've heard in ages. i have a 1994 (M reg) surf 2nd gen. i live in rochester up near the prison. very kind of you to offer to deliver as well but i dont mind coming to collect. how much do you want for it/them? thank you.
          Paul

Comment

Working...
          X