Anyone Traded a Surf In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Traded a Surf In

Just wondered if anyone had traded their Surf in at a dealers, any dealers not just toyota.

Was thinking of trading in the surf to upgrade the wifes car.Then sell her golf(which holds its value a damn sight better than the surf) and get myself a 3rd gen.

Tried to sell the surf via autotrader the other week, but not a sniffle.I`was`nt been greedy and was below dealers prices, but not one phone call.

What d ya think
    Stella Artois

same here, autotrader and on their website, only 1 phonecall, i think surfs have reached saturation point....
    i do love it, but too big for wife, was on autotrader for £2995, about right price ??? what u think ??

carl....
    Attached Files
    gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

brother just part exed his g plate 2 door for a k plate and got 2k for the g plate, which is a good price me thinks
      john
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

methinks you will have to go to a surf dealer and chop it in , othewise you'll get blah blah fuel prices!!!!!! blah blah tax blah blah with a sharp intake of breath the best i can do is..........not a nice figure to hear
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

k reg 2.4 i was offered 2k at a flawed dealer on a 6k focus estate, but the local surf place only offered £1200 and they had the same plate up for £4k+

Comment

the answer here is

don't sell them

collect them
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

i was after 4 grand for mine,quite fair i thought considering twin electric tow bar undersealed etc,(sounds like i`m writing another advert)m reg

Not many dealers sell surfs like this especialy if all they do is import em.You would of thought a private sale would get you a better motor if you could see the owner had looked after it
              Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
              X