Cheap / Expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap / Expensive?

TOYOTA HILUX SURF 3.0 TD SSR-X , 4 Doors, Automatic, Diesel, 1995 N Reg, 65,600 miles, White. Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Radio/MD Player, A/C, ABS, PAS, Adjustable Steering Column, 16"Alloys, Wind Deflectors, Privacy Glass, Rear Spoiler, Side/Rear Steps..

£5100
    Last edited by wirefan; 1 June 2006, 16:59.

err, how much?

95 is the changover year, is it 2nd or 3rd gen. (fold down vs lift up tailgate)
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by wirefan
      TOYOTA HILUX SURF 3.0 TD SSR-X , 4 Doors, Automatic, Diesel, 1995 N Reg, 65,600 miles, White. Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Radio/MD Player, A/C, ABS, PAS, Adjustable Steering Column, 16"Alloys, Wind Deflectors, Privacy Glass, Rear Spoiler, Side/Rear Steps..
      how much?

Comment

HAHA I'm a d!ck head!

£5100

Comment

Sort of reasonable to cheap.
          Dealers seem to sell them for a lot more. tho you can get them a bit cheaper private.
          depends on condition i suppose

Comment

If its a 2nd gen, that is average, they are starting to turn up cheaper than that, but personally its worth that much for a straight truck, but you will find them cheaper.

If its a 3rd gen, then bargain. but most are 96 on, so odds on are your talking about a 2nd gen truck.

Comment

It's mint!

White, so not a regular colour. Dont like the interior though - It's plastic wood effect.. does that just come off??

Which Gen is this?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/N-REG-NEW-SHAP...QQcmdZViewItem

have a look at this blokes ebay add he is known and is a member on here and some members have bought from him and seem to be happy with what they got..this one on ebay is a 3rd gen and a grand cheaper.

thats a 2nd by the looks of it.

Comment

Cheers Dave.. thats a petrol though and I am just not sure I could afford the juice..

Comment

i didnt notice that. good job i didnt bid. cant afford another fuel mortgage

Comment

tis stunning though!!!

The guy there states that he doesn't see much difference in guzzle between petrol and diesel? Surely that just sales tripe though?

Comment

tis stunning though!!!

The guy there states that he doesn't see much difference in guzzle between petrol and diesel? Surely that just sales tripe though?
                        i have heard from several people and 1 person who owns one that there isnt a great differance in consumption
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

tis stunning though!!!

On a steady run there isn't much difference, 300 miles on the motorway is do-able driving steady but around town a V6 will guzzle it down. General driving its not a great deal worse than 2.4, but a 3.0TD is significantly better overall.

Comment

So can I walk away from the garage satisfied that im not getting ripped off at £5100?

The price includes 12 months warranty, 6 months ticket and 12m MOT 4 New Tyres.

Bit of an unusual car for a 23 year old, but I just love em! .

Comment

[QUOTE=Davef]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/N-REG-NEW-SHAP...QQcmdZViewItem

Thats hideous!!! looks like a frontera on acid!
                              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X