Fuel costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel costs

Wow shell are selling thier diesel in croydon for 94.9p per litre. has anyone else used www.petrolprices.com its pretty good. Anyway I am off to fill the truck to the brim am going to alton towers for the weekend with the wife and kids, gonna see how far back down the ride the puke actually travels.

colin
    SWIFT AND BOLD

The robbing twa*s are still selling it for 98.9 here.

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
      Wow shell are selling thier diesel in croydon for 94.9p per litre...... I am off to fill the truck to the brim......
      Its only about 15 years since we we paying 75p a GALLON for diesel, now 94 a litre seems like a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        The robbing twa*s are still selling it for 98.9 here.
        And 99.9 here
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          And 99.9 here
          I just filled up at my local shell for 93.9 a litre
          I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Stuck £10's worth in at a motorway services on Monday - £1.009 per litre. Daylight robbery! Good job I only needed enough to ensure I got home with the caravan.
            Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
              Shell seem to be doing the best deals at the moment, its about time the prices came down I will be passing watford tommorow on the M1 so will look out for surfs. Will have the cb on 19
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                we used to time our trips to Stevenage to be emptiest near Watford, its cheaper than anywhere else around!

98p at least here.

Bring back the days of the fuel blockade!! 60p a liter, what a bargain!!
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Id fill her up agian at Atlon Towers charvell , diesel is about 93/94p up here in Staffordshire. You need any tickets for the Towers? if so PM me , cos i wrk there and get more tickets (40 a year) than u stick a shake at!
                  Cheers
                  Scotty

Drink Jagermeister Responsibly

Comment

When out in Barra on holidays it was 1.10 a litre!!!!!!!!! So just put enough in till i got back to mainland
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

just come back from tenerife, we hired a car and filled it up for 25 euros -about 18 quid 80 euros a litre why does a little island in the atlantic get it so cheap, by the way saw 5 standard 4 runners out there
                      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

morrisons at peckam 93.9 !!! might get mugged or shot though
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                        X