Leaky Roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaky Roof

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had problems with water leaks from the roof? I have the 3.0 SSRx. During heavy rain water drips thru the grab handle on the passenger front pillar and from somewhere above the passenger door. I have checked the sunroof drains and they are clear and working.The entire roof lining now stained but only about 2" around the top of the doors.Any suggestions would be great.Sorry if this has already been asked - i have trawled thru many threads but cant find any matches.
    Cheers
    Chris.

Originally posted by ChrisG
    Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had problems with water leaks from the roof? I have the 3.0 SSRx. During heavy rain water drips thru the grab handle on the passenger front pillar and from somewhere above the passenger door. I have checked the sunroof drains and they are clear and working.The entire roof lining now stained but only about 2" around the top of the doors.Any suggestions would be great.Sorry if this has already been asked - i have trawled thru many threads but cant find any matches.
    Cheers
    Chris.
    Check the roof gutters and around them as a lot of Surfs had a TV aerial fitted in Japan, and if this has been removed, the holes may not have been plugged. Check from front to rear, as water will enter/exit anywhere.

Comment

I have the same problem in mine, although I can see that my sunroof is leaking
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

there are also drain holes that get blocked up also (but not sure exactly where they are) that need unblocking
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I thought this was another God thread...
          Surfin' Swiss Style...

Comment

Working...
          X